TISHA2.jpg

TISHA

MEIZ.jpg
MEIZ2.jpg

MEIZ

MEI2.jpg
MEI3.jpg

MEI
-special thanks to Eric Ho Photohraphy (pic left) & Jonathan Ho Photography (pic right)

LILIN.jpg
LILIN2.jpg

LILIN

JUNE1.jpg

JUNE
- special thanks to Eric Ho Photography

KINBERLY.jpg

KIMBERLEY

kINDLY PM OR SMS IF YOU WANNA JOIN US! :D

upz for charby broz!
i think lots of the profilic wedding photographers will be free then...:bsmilie:

alechim said:
upz for charby broz!
i think lots of the profilic wedding photographers will be free then...:bsmilie:
i'm not sure who u're talking about bro, but it's PROLIFIC, not PROFILIC... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sticktong

jOhO said:
i'm not sure who u're talking about bro, but it's PROLIFIC, not PROFILIC... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sticktong
aiyah, type to fast mah...didnt bother to change coz i know some kind soles (ops souls) will correct it anyway..

jOhO said:

alechim said:
aiyah, type to fast mah...didnt bother to change coz i know some kind soles (ops souls) will correct it anyway..

Both your webby look same same one :)

5 slots taken :D

15 more...

p/s: long time 'no see' kakis, if you didn't recieve my sms, you are always entitled to special discounts...just sms me if you wanna join. :D

CHARBY said:
5 slots taken :D

15 more...

p/s: long time 'no see' kakis, if you didn't recieve my sms, you are always entitled to special discounts...just sms me if you wanna join. :D

:bheart: wish you were early but I got something on liao .. :cry:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!

WatsUpGungho said:
:eek: ;) ;p got JUNEY!!!!! she is superb lively n sporting.. too bad cannot join.. get ready for high speed shooting on her.. and many GBs..

Jeez thanks alot! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.