It's A Bash!!!


Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARBY

Senior Member
Nov 8, 2004
2,171
0
0
www.modelsnte.tv
#1
IT IS A BASH!!! :kiss:

Date: Sat, 8th July 2006
Time: 9 to 1230noon
Outfit: 2 sets of bikini
Location: To be released to participants
Models: 6
Max: 20 photog
Fees: $90



TISHA


MEIZ
 

CHARBY

Senior Member
Nov 8, 2004
2,171
0
0
www.modelsnte.tv
#2

MEI
-special thanks to Eric Ho Photohraphy (pic left) & Jonathan Ho Photography (pic right)



LILIN
 

CHARBY

Senior Member
Nov 8, 2004
2,171
0
0
www.modelsnte.tv
#3

JUNE
- special thanks to Eric Ho Photography


KIMBERLEY

kINDLY PM OR SMS IF YOU WANNA JOIN US! :D
 

alechim

Senior Member
Aug 8, 2004
1,728
0
0
Redhill
#10
upz for charby broz!
i think lots of the profilic wedding photographers will be free then...:bsmilie:
 

jOhO

Senior Member
Apr 20, 2003
6,485
0
0
41
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
#11
alechim said:
upz for charby broz!
i think lots of the profilic wedding photographers will be free then...:bsmilie:
i'm not sure who u're talking about bro, but it's PROLIFIC, not PROFILIC... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sticktong
 

alechim

Senior Member
Aug 8, 2004
1,728
0
0
Redhill
#12
jOhO said:
i'm not sure who u're talking about bro, but it's PROLIFIC, not PROFILIC... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sticktong
aiyah, type to fast mah...didnt bother to change coz i know some kind soles (ops souls) will correct it anyway..
 

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
2,346
0
0
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
#13
jOhO said:
i'm not sure who u're talking about bro, but it's PROLIFIC, not PROFILIC... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sticktong
alechim said:
aiyah, type to fast mah...didnt bother to change coz i know some kind soles (ops souls) will correct it anyway..
Both your webby look same same one :)
 

CHARBY

Senior Member
Nov 8, 2004
2,171
0
0
www.modelsnte.tv
#15
5 slots taken :D

15 more...

p/s: long time 'no see' kakis, if you didn't recieve my sms, you are always entitled to special discounts...just sms me if you wanna join. :D
 

KNIGHT ONG

Senior Member
Dec 18, 2003
5,792
1
38
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
#17
CHARBY said:
5 slots taken :D

15 more...

p/s: long time 'no see' kakis, if you didn't recieve my sms, you are always entitled to special discounts...just sms me if you wanna join. :D
:bheart: wish you were early but I got something on liao .. :cry:
 

Will03

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2004
6,373
9
38
41
#18
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!
 

minijuney

New Member
Jan 21, 2006
178
0
0
singaore
#19
WatsUpGungho said:
:eek: ;) ;p got JUNEY!!!!! she is superb lively n sporting.. too bad cannot join.. get ready for high speed shooting on her.. and many GBs..

Jeez thanks alot! =D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom