it was so badly of a photografer

Status
Not open for further replies.

makeupartisteileen

Dec 18, 2005
www.makeupartisteileen.8m.com
hi everyone .... that is a day a photografer so funny asked me to shoot bra and pentis ,and bikini , he told me to wear bra and pentis ,i told him unless at studio, than he say he do not know how to shoot studio lighting ,call me to go to his house,or book hotel... i say than in that case i do not want to shoot liao,i asked him how about bikini at sentosa? he like dun want ... but he told me ok ,but after a few day he sms me that go pub and drink beer mid of night .. i told him i do not know how to drink,how about mc donald? he said :eek:k ,after few day again , he sms me ,that one of his friend photografer also wanna shoot me ,but only bra and pentis but only must go to his condo, so i feel he like try to be funny with me,than i answer him , no i only want to shoot bikini, he say ok,but next day he mess me say that ask me to meet him at night, i say ok my boy also coming ,he say he only want i alone ...

And hi all photografer ask you all a quesion ?

he even don't have a slr,try to use a compact camara to shoot me , i asked him what model of your camara, he even do not know what model was that ???? pls pm me all photografer !!!thanks !!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

I can't understand your powderful english...

same sentiments ..
she must had a really traumatic experience

why must pm her leh ?

simon80 said:
same sentiments ..
she must had a really traumatic experience

why must pm her leh ?
So that she can flood you back with her make up advertisements for make up + keep you on her list of regular spam for advertisement because she knows you are active? :bsmilie:

First of all, shoot one-on-one like that in his house or a hotel is already something wrong... :nono: It seems like this "photographer" here has some other intentions. Always shoot with someone you trust.

The type of camera the photographer is using be it compact camera, prosumer, DSLR should be much of a problem. Coz I'm a prosumer user. Even then, DSLRs can be purchased by anyone too... But the fact that that he didn't even know his own camera is something fishy.

makeupartisteileen said:
hi everyone .... that is a day a photografer so funny asked me to shoot bra and pentis ,and bikini , he told me to wear bra and pentis ,i told him unless at studio, than he say he do not know how to shoot studio lighting ,call me to go to his house,or book hotel... i say than in that case i do not want to shoot liao,i asked him how about bikini at sentosa? he like dun want ... but he told me ok ,but after a few day he sms me that go pub and drink beer mid of night .. i told him i do not know how to drink,how about mc donald? he said :eek:k ,after few day again , he sms me ,that one of his friend photografer also wanna shoot me ,but only bra and pentis but only must go to his condo, so i feel he like try to be funny with me,than i answer him , no i only want to shoot bikini, he say ok,but next day he mess me say that ask me to meet him at night, i say ok my boy also coming ,he say he only want i alone ...

he is such a disgrace to all photografers... :angry: don let me c him & his frenz... :angry:
next time find a gal photografer...

:thumbsup: nice poem

Seems like CS has become a hunting ground for those perverts. Girls out there whos trying to make money with shoots, please take care of yourselves.

catch-no-ball on the first take. ah, at least nothing bad happened, i hope. its folks like this supposed photographer (cynically i think he's just a perv) that gives us a bad name. if i get bashed walking around with my slr i'll probably know why. ;)

Oh Gosh. Ur English is really bad. Are u in primary school ? Haha. Yes this 'Essay's' Super funny! =P

Trigger Happy said:
catch-no-ball on the first take. ah, at least nothing bad happened, i hope. its folks like this supposed photographer (cynically i think he's just a perv) that gives us a bad name. if i get bashed walking around with my slr i'll probably know why. ;)
:bsmilie:

Just want to add, no matter what kind of shoots, outdoor or indoor, bring your boyfriend or any male friend along. I seen quite a few of the CS gals do that. Its for safety and also he can look after your belongings while you are working.

Maybe he was going to use one of his many Leicas or Contax rangefinders (compacts to the untrained eye)

SO when you asked him which model he uses, he seriously have not decided on which. Maybe after he sees you in your bra and pentis, he may choose his motorized Lecia and insert a fabulous film like Kodak or Fuji (cannot decide until he sees you in your bra and pentis).

Seriously, if its really the above, he's probably an eccentric artist.

Otherwise, stay far far away.

she might be trembling while typing this?

right from the start, after making such request u still want to meet up with him even at mac donalds? think abt it....

He is obviously trying to pull a fast one..

makeupartisteileen said:

And hi all photografer ask you all a quesion ?

he even don't have a slr,try to use a compact camara to shoot me , i asked him what model of your camara, he even do not know what model was that ???? pls pm me all photografer !!!thanks !!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

espn said:
So that she can flood you back with her make up advertisements for make up + keep you on her list of regular spam for advertisement because she knows you are active? :bsmilie:
Or rather, all photographers, please be careful if you were to do a shoot with her (as what her other thread says). Else, if you step on her tail, she will have a 'tell-all' session here! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

lil_princess said:
Or rather, all photographers, please be careful if you were to do a shoot with her (as what her other thread says). Else, if you step on her tail, she will have a 'tell-all' session here! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Yikes... can I rather shoot you instead? :bsmilie:

why must die die do his shoot?
ya, photographer paid you to pose, but you have the right to reject a shoot, If you think is very very fishy.

Ok, enough saying for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.