it time for SEED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
How fast 2 weeks zoom by and bang! ... it is SEED time again which will occur on Thursday, 14/11/2002 from 5:30pm onwards. The meeting point will be the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those that want to get anything from the many camera shops ard that area, pls do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court.

Anyway, the agenda:

Buying of consumables
Purchase of equipments
Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
Even if you're not getting anything (like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!
Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch!

Those who are interested, reply to this thread!

Come one, come all or don't come at all that's up to you

Aiya, dun shy shy lah, just drop by and say Hi

Well yes.. I know it a break on the rules that SEED shld be on Wed... well since Wed is a 13th.. so to be on the safe side.. we will have SEED on the day after! heheheee

Hope those that can't join us on wed can do so on Thur liao
seeya!

Originally posted by Bluestrike
it is SEED time again which will occur on Wednesday, 14/11/2002 from 5:30pm onwards.
erm, so issit Wed or Thur? confused liao...

anyway what's wrong with the 13th? i was born on friday the 13th... ;)

Originally posted by Zoomer
Count me in! I need some consumables. :D

time to get all these lens :cool:

if u own Nikon system , get AFS 17-35mm f2.8 , AFS 28-70mm f2.8 and AFS 80-200mm f2.8

if u own Canon system , get EF 16-35mm f2.8 L , get EF 28-70mm f2.8 L and get EF 70-200mm f2.8 L IS ...

:D * joking * :D

Originally posted by megaweb

time to get all these lens :cool:

if u own Nikon system , get AFS 17-35mm f2.8 , AFS 28-70mm f2.8 and AFS 80-200mm f2.8

if u own Canon system , get EF 16-35mm f2.8 L , get EF 28-70mm f2.8 L and get EF 70-200mm f2.8 L IS ...

:D * joking * :D

No problems. And hey, you left out the hand made 1200mm that some brunei prince was supposed to have.

You're the sponser, right? :D

;p

Yo Bluestrike and Larry,

Will try to be there (if exit permit approved by C.O.) :D

Originally posted by funksoulava
Yo Bluestrike and Larry,

Will try to be there (if exit permit approved by C.O.) :D
no need exit permit... i sign your consent form... :bsmilie: :D

Originally posted by Bluestrike
How fast 2 weeks zoom by and bang! ... it is SEED time again which will occur on Thursday, 14/11/2002 from 5:30pm onwards.

huh?
change in timing liao?
5.30 instead of usual 6.30

:gbounce:

Originally posted by xmen1977

huh?
change in timing liao?
5.30 instead of usual 6.30

:gbounce:
well there are those that might be there at that time so pls carry on. Oso, there may be others doing their shopping then. Anyway, we'll still meet at the food court at abt 630pm lor...
so no worry dude!

just come down.....

Oh man... gonna miss this round again... ;p

SEED on tis thurs on?

may not able to make it on wed
hehe catching show wi friends

bluestrike, tired to contact u
no sure whether u got receive my previous sms

Originally posted by xmen1977
SEED on tis thurs on?

may not able to make it on wed
hehe catching show wi friends

bluestrike, tired to contact u
no sure whether u got receive my previous sms
Yeah
SEED on this Thur is on!!!
so all come come come!!!
no shy no shy!!!!

*Yeah got it and?*

Originally posted by enivre
er... I'm new here.. what's SEED?

Hi enivre,

For a general introduction to SEED, please read this.

Hope the above helps. :)

Oh... so we meet then buy stuff together or buy stuff then meet and talk cock?

Originally posted by enivre
Oh... so we meet then buy stuff together or buy stuff then meet and talk cock?

Actually, I've only been to SEED once. Everyone will meet at the foodcourt to have their meals and banal talk. Purchases are probably made before the meeting as some of the shops (eg. Cathay Photo) close around 7 pm. If you are new and would like to get to know more members, suggest that you buy your stuff first then go the the foodcourt. Hope this helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.