IT shows, PC shows, Megatex etc

kei1309 said:
but you visit Funan very often!

haha. she's referring to herself :bsmilie:

What? How would you know that??? :eek:

what findings... Best Offer from $2299 for D7000 Kit : $2119 LOL...Only thing noticeable is a Travelling Bag. Other than that, not worth the money. 5 Mins at the booth and back to the car.. haha..

what findings... Best Offer from $2299 for D7000 Kit : $2119 LOL...Only thing noticeable is a Travelling Bag. Other than that, not worth the money. 5 Mins at the booth and back to the car.. haha..

I'll assume you will be getting it from the recommended shops tml ?

Go go go.. faster go buy den come back and hao lian your gear.. see anymore people kena BBB anot..

yup I am getting it haha.. and I wont hao lian my gear. Its just a tool which I have identified useful for me and not for boasting :)

I am trying to ask TK or CP what is their best offer. Anyone can give suggestion of a good closing deal?

A good deal depends on what quotes you get from the shops. I normally call them to get the quotes. If the price is higher than what's on the phone, then I know if they are smoking you or not...

A good deal depends on what quotes you get from the shops. I normally call them to get the quotes. If the price is higher than what's on the phone, then I know if they are smoking you or not...

Snagged it at $1915 with brace bag, tripod, 8gb card, handstrap, card reader. So happy that I got it! Now I have to learn how to use it :)