IT show

Status
Not open for further replies.

dw8888

Sep 27, 2007
IT show have any camera to see?

No sure if IT show have any camera to see?

All you needed to do it google it....yahoo it....see the digital life paper that comes with Straits Times to name but a few avenues and you would have known the answer to that question.

*end of spoon feeding*

and check this site out for your answer by reading it. http://www.itshow.com.sg/

Thank for the spoon feeding. but not enough:)
Because no folk:bsmilie:

Thank for the spoon feeding. but not enough:)
Because no folk:bsmilie:

Can you translate this into english please? ;p

The england to powderful lah. I think he meant to try to spoon feed me back but use a SPADE! heheh

Or a sieve...

The england to powderful lah. I think he meant to try to spoon feed me back but use a SPADE! heheh

Yah! you big folk. Can say anything as you want.

Yah! you big folk. Can say anything as you want.

Aiya joking lah. Get the yolk? heh. What big folks? heheh you saw me before meh? true I am big but I am just another rut bag in this forum lah. But you have to accept some jerking around abit for being too lazy to do a search instead of starting a thread to ask something you could have found out faster. So you read the link I gave you to see if there will be camera makers present at the IT show or not? heheheh...:sticktong

Of course got camera to see la as there had been at every past IT shows.

Aiya joking lah. Get the yolk? heh. What big folks? heheh you saw me before meh? true I am big but I am just another rut bag in this forum lah. But you have to accept some jerking around abit for being too lazy to do a search instead of starting a thread to ask something you could have found out faster. So you read the link I gave you to see if there will be camera makers present at the IT show or not? heheheh...:sticktong

I saw it in yahoo long already. who need your "helpless" help, Go and check dictionary what is "folk". I am not like you alway like to spoon people.:sticktong

There's quite a lot to see with Canon's new 450D (which is likely to be there) and the Nikon D60 to try and play around. You may get other models as well from pns to DSLR. Not sure whether Nikon will feature D300 or D3 there. An advice. Just see, try, but don't buy. You are better off going to the camera shop after the IT Show and you will be charged lower prices with the same offers.

I saw it in yahoo long already. who need your "helpless" help, Go and check dictionary what is "folk". I am not like you alway like to spoon people.:sticktong

Oota goota, Solo? So-um-beetalay!

Another thread asking no-brainer question...... why like that??????

Question: IT show got camera to see?

Answer: Yes

Question: See can touch?

Answer: Yes

Question: The price good

Answer: Ok only

Question: Think no going down, very crowded and me no budget.

Answer: :mad2:

There's quite a lot to see with Canon's new 450D (which is likely to be there) and the Nikon D60 to try and play around. You may get other models as well from pns to DSLR. Not sure whether Nikon will feature D300 or D3 there. An advice. Just see, try, but don't buy. You are better off going to the camera shop after the IT Show and you will be charged lower prices with the same offers.

really arh? that sucks...

Sigma DP1 is there, handled it today. Ricoh R8 also there. the rest.. didn't really bother to see.

friend just msged me.

from IT show.
sandisk ultra II 4GB $40 only!

holycow.is that cheap or what?

friend just msged me.

from IT show.

well.. sandisk xtreme III CF selling at $48.80 at best bargain SLS. :)

friend just msged me.

from IT show.

That's probably because it's old, obsolete stock... I'd never buy anything slower than Ultra III.

Status
Not open for further replies.