It show was a disaster!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowd at the concourse (around 2pm)

itshow2009.jpg

I believe in the whole history of IT show, this is the first time barricades of this scale had to be put up at suntec....

For your info guys... this was city link mall!!! Just after i climbed up the escalator. :bigeyes:

3355632011_2e4984d39d.jpg
if some smart company issue T-shirt free to all of them, then it would look like those happening in Bangkok ..... RED, YELLOW or BLUE teams :bsmilie::sweatsm:

or Changi Exhibition centre? :bsmilie::bsmilie:
this place white elephant until Airshow time.:)

Seriously what is so "disastrous" about the IT Show?

Perhaps it could be a disaster waiting to happen if there is no crowd control or lack of it.

However, it will be a real disaster for all in Singapore, if it is empty and you can walk freely unobstructed with vendors eagerly begging you to buy their ware. IF that happened, we will be in a deep deep world depression

Last edited:
recession.jpg

credits to a member of hwz lol

a loud fart here is enough to trigger a disaster! ppl could be trapped and smoked alive.. hope that ppl will be constantly aware of the surrounding wherever they are.. in even a relatively safe place here.

actualy, i kinda found another way in..

from the back of the exhibition halls.

i went in by the loading bay, up the cargo lift..

skipped all the crowded !!! =)

just to share, that lil entrance is behind the taxi stand..the taxi stand is the one near TCC..not the one outside the convention hall lobby area..!!!

actualy, i kinda found another way in..

from the back of the exhibition halls.

i went in by the loading bay, up the cargo lift..

skipped all the crowded !!! =)

just to share, that lil entrance is behind the taxi stand..the taxi stand is the one near TCC..not the one outside the convention hall lobby area..!!!

There is another one on the other end, IIRC its behind Food Republic. I worked as a convention assistant years ago...

So, wait till disaster strikes then start pointing fingers?

Where? Suntec got TCC meh?

Where? Suntec got TCC meh?

yea you know when we go by city link then come up the escalotor, there is a TCC outlet just at the double entrance there..dont go in but continue walking straight to the loading unloading bay..take the cargo lift up..

but haveta becareful cuz vehicles uses that lift to go up to the exhibition levels too !

heng ah! save money, never go.
cannot think of anything to buy at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.