It show was a disaster!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those GWCs every event you go sure see their crok faces 1. Even if you miss some events and go for the rest still see their crok faces. Like that its not coincidence - too much of a coincidence. They should get a life. Like some organized shoot also, every now and then the same old GWC crook faces :confused:

What do you mean by "GWC". Can't figure this one out?

It is funny that they built such a big hall for MICE and equip with narrow escalators. I think the elevator at Carrefour is probably wider. Wonder if the one being built at Marina is the same. It is time Singapore get some world class facilities.

For your info guys... this was city link mall!!! Just after i climbed up the escalator. :bigeyes:

3355632011_2e4984d39d.jpg

It is funny that they built such a big hall for MICE and equip with narrow escalators. I think the elevator at Carrefour is probably wider. Wonder if the one being built at Marina is the same. It is time Singapore get some world class facilities.

I can't agree with you more... our city is getting overcrowded!! :dunno:

For your info guys... this was city link mall!!! Just after i climbed up the escalator. :bigeyes:

Today rain, sure like this.

While I was on my way home, I saw that the road traffic going to Suntec along Nicol Highway stretched back all the way to the Kallang Stadium bus stop!

Ha... sounds bad. I went yesterday at 1+pm already quite bad. Cannot imagine later yesterday and today really..... itchy to go down again cos I didnt have time to browse about but heck, with crowds like these, I think forget it.

Perhaps CSers can consider gg to Funan when there's IT Show, PC Show or Comex ? Figures that Funan would be partially devoid of folks trying to buy stuff since they'd be part of the crowd. ;)

amazing ..
i choose to sleep in such a nice weather

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gwc

Lucky me. I wanted to go to the IT Show but durian show at Geylang got the better of me. D24 FTW!

Scary like going to HELL !! :devil:

:eek:

Jus wonder, how many end up buying, or make their weekend trip worth.

Last edited:
Saw some dudes totting their DSLRs there...
Really, are there anything nice to shoot at all?

Even if there are, the crowd makes it hard to shoot, doesn't it?:confused:

You are wrong! HEADSHOTs, have u thought of that?

Come to think abt it... are prices at these kinds of shows really competitive? Sometimes i find going to simlim on a regular day much more attractive, prices don't really differ much!! :think:

it was already crowded on thursday night after work.. and get progressively worst the next few days! time to move IT show to Expo!

Status
Not open for further replies.