Jan 6, 2005
dear all,

IT show is here again..

http://www.itshow.com.sg/

Levels 3 & 4
12 noon to 9pm daily..

sure got lotsa things to buy..

pocket sure burn ONEEE biggggg hole..:hung:

and also, heard there is pretty girls also..

pretty girls = can take pic..

pic = camera

good luck guys..

c u there.. ;)

k3nn3th03 said:
dear all,

IT show is here again..

http://www.itshow.com.sg/

Levels 3 & 4
12 noon to 9pm daily..

sure got lotsa things to buy..

pocket sure burn ONEEE biggggg hole..:hung:

and also, heard there is pretty girls also..

pretty girls = can take pic..

pic = camera

good luck guys..

c u there.. ;)

I should be there on Sunday to take photos...
Josh, you coming together??

How about the rest?? can go walk walk and take photos....
And also see if can touch touch the new 350D?? (make yourself "gain"...)

Contact me if you are coming, lets meet after lunch on sunday....

i be going on thurs and sun..

thur = collect info

sun = purchase

meet up = good idea..

see u then..

k3nn3th03 said:
i be going on thurs and sun..

thur = collect info

sun = purchase

meet up = good idea..

see u then..

Yo Kenneth,

Can trouble you be a scout, and check out camera offers on Thursday and post here?? hahahaha... If Sunday got meetup, I treat you drink :thumbsup:

:devil:

Will be going on Thursday evening to take a look if there is any good bargain. Any news on the newspaper?

Cheers
John

Hmmmmm....dunno the Darkside cost how much....got bundle or not....got interest free installment or not....got cheap lens to come along or not....hmmmmmm....tempting....tempting...tempting.....

350D is not as good as D70...in many ways....saw the review linked posted in the Nikon thread... ;)

Will be going there to see LCD Monitor, will be getting a 19" or 17" depending on whether the 19" are aggressively price or not. Else I will order the Dell 17" or 19" one instead.

Wah... Francis avatar oso taken by me...
Ricky's avatar oso taken by me...
whose next... whahahaaaa...

IT show probably just sls and funan combine at suntec city... and pple packed like sardines... wait for good offers for DVD burners...

Everyone going to the darkside... how how...

John now very gian D70. Francis still saving. Even George now planning oreadi.

George > is there any chance tat 350D review was on a beta firmware...? Maybe the offical version would be better...? If 350D still lose to D70, canon might as well dun launch... heee...

Cheers...

Lookout for 19" LCD promotion. Me speculating that there will be big discounts. If not I will get from Dell liao hehe.

I had a preview today already.

Saw the booths for Nikon, Pentax, Canon, Minolta, Olympus, Panasonic (wah.. very big booth..), The photo eq booths all look really big...

But I doubt you can get good bargains, cos they are selling RRP for photo stuff.

Anyone wants to get Nikon D70? I headed to Cathay to get, so we can go together and get better discount maybe??? :think:

Actually I'm more concern with extended warranty. I checked Nikon website but nothing is mentioned about it.

Cheers
John

theITguy said:
So some of you dumping your Lumix for others? :devil:

Not dumping lar.
Using as utility cam. (This is all OT)

Back to the IT show... who going with camera to shoot babes???
I can lend them the TCON so they can take candid shoots kekeke

Use Tcon muz have tripod lehz... else not stable enough...

Go up close and personal heeee...

We just recvd photos of my company D&D PARTY 2004
Incredibly all the photos taken with the d70 was horribly pixleted and noisy even when i resized the pics to internet friendly size 640x480 ..it still doesn't inspire at all
consequently pics taken with my fz1 had silenced my colleagues who using a 3,4 and 5 meg cameras..yes they were amazed by the sharpness and detail of the photos that my 2 meg cam captured. it fun especially when they discounted mine 2 meg camera in the first place..heh heh :devil:

of course in a good hand of good photographers d70 should beat my fz1 sky high...but then at much higher price

impt question: when will the campaign gals be there? maybe weekend more likely than weekday?

Hey guys, since so many people in our gang going, how about lets do another gathering on Sunday?? 2pm, meet at information counter at Suntec conventional hall ground floor. (I hope you all know where I am talking)...

We go in, snap photos of the babes, then grab last min clearance sales...
Normally last day got more free gift. If not good deal, dun buy. We still have CP, AP, and all the other Ps outside... can squeeze them for better bargain.

Cheers...

My opinion is that the good babes comes out on the afternoon of Fri/Sat. Then of course I am not interested in the babes there hehe

theITguy said:
My opinion is that the good babes comes out on the afternoon of Fri/Sat. Then of course I am not interested in the babes there hehe

Sorry, over there, other than the babes, its the lady cashier that I am aiming.... haha.... I am not going to waste my time with that botak uncle, with a big beer belly....

If you want to take my attention away from them, unless D70 is selling at $1 per kg...

Status
Not open for further replies.