IT show GREAT DEALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

estronutz

Feb 14, 2006
星尬波
I was wondering whether are there any great catch in tomorrow's IT show at suntec. Anyone who spots any fantastic offers please update this thread ?

I personally will go down tomorrow to have a look.

I will be looking out for a 30Gb iPOD Black. Hope to catch a good deal.

../azul123

azul123. don't expect anything a whole lot cheaper there. they will definately sell it there but the price would be the same as any other shops that have lower prices compared to market price. maybe a few extra items.

Koelsch said:
don't expect anything a whole lot cheaper there. they will definately sell it there but the price would be the same as any other shops that have lower prices compared to market price. maybe a few extra items.
Yep, that is consistent with what many had observed. I have the retail price already, but getting it for my daughter, for myself... will just get a 2Gb CF card or maybe check out the 4Gb Seagate Photodrive.

../azul123

maybe will have offer on lenses? from all manufacturers?

ortega said:
i saw ads in yesterday's digital life with offers

Like 2GB CF card at $ 15X.00
$159 Lexar 80x, called Eastgear can actually go there and get it from the shop miuns all the rush at the show, but if scouting for other stuff still ok to go. Someone selling $150 in B&S. Don't know about warranty.

../azul123

azul123 said:
$159 Lexar 80x, called Eastgear can actually go there and get it from the shop miuns all the rush at the show, but if scouting for other stuff still ok to go. Someone selling $150 in B&S. Don't know about warranty.

../azul123
S$9 cheaper :bigeyes: new or 2nd hand?
I'd rather buy from the shop, less risk

djork said:
159? it's so cheap compared to the 299 i paid for it ages ago! BBB!
That's the thing about CF it is getting cheaper all the time.

../azul123

i used to have cards for sale. my friend buys directly from supplier and i sell for him. lol and FYI, they are marking up their price and selling to ppls at around 250% the original manufactured price.

Wow that's a big markup and it seems like never enough memory no matter how big CF cards you get. Sometimes think the Camera makers and the CF manufacturers are secretly collaborating, it's a conspiracy I tell you... to suck our money dry... :lol:

../azul123

i think eastgear might not be open as their staffs will all be at the IT show :dunno:

I wonder will IT show be as big as Comex ... IMHO ... This kinda shows normally great offers are only for memory cards and freebies for printers ...

Ricoh DVD @ Booth Number 8506 ;)

1.) Ricoh DVD+R 8x $29 (50pcs/pack)
2.) Ricoh DVD+R 16x $9 (10pcs/pack)
3.) Ricoh DVD-16x $22 (25pcs/pack)
4.) Ricoh DVD+RW 8x $16 (5pcs/pack)

gf wanna buy camera, thinking of getting FX-9 or FX-01, wonder how much will it be, or get from outside better...

any idea who is the promoter for panasonic tis time?

I can only go there sat...:cry:

estronutz said:
Anyone went to the show today ? Any great offers ? Damn... can only go tomorrow ...

Status
Not open for further replies.