IT show GREAT DEALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for the Epson 4490 and heard that the price at the show is $388. Anyone have idea where else I can go if I don't want to go with the squeeze?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
gf wanna buy camera, thinking of getting FX-9 or FX-01, wonder how much will it be, or get from outside better...

any idea who is the promoter for panasonic tis time?
get the F- 11... Fuji.. :bsmilie:

nothing great.

Prolly pop down tomorrow morning, look-see. Grab a few Sanyo 2500mAh. My existing ones are either dead or dying thru overuse.

Maybe OT but I was there at 6 pm tonight and at the Pentax stand on the 4th. level, they had a catwalk show of their show girls. Good opportunity to take photos.

no great deals? I will be going down tmr and hopefully see some good deals.

Asked a friend about the experience... Yeah, nothing great. Think I will give it a miss. The hard disk for eg is only $3 cheaper than that sold in Sim Lim and some digicams like Canon.. I can even get it cheaper outside! Hmmm.. i see the only good ting about the IT Fair is u get a huge variety of things to see... but prices ain't fantastic. and the crowd is :eek: as usual!

Maxtor external hardisk 100GB - $99.00; 200GB - $189.00

jopel said:
with casing?

jopel said:

3.5" izzit ??

no 2.5" ??

Klose said:
Ricoh DVD @ Booth Number 8506 ;)

1.) Ricoh DVD+R 8x $29 (50pcs/pack)
2.) Ricoh DVD+R 16x $9 (10pcs/pack)
3.) Ricoh DVD-16x $22 (25pcs/pack)
4.) Ricoh DVD+RW 8x $16 (5pcs/pack)

I got Verbatim DVD+RW 4x $17.90 (10 piece spindle) from Chamoxa.

David said:
Asked a friend about the experience... Yeah, nothing great. Think I will give it a miss. The hard disk for eg is only $3 cheaper than that sold in Sim Lim and some digicams like Canon.. I can even get it cheaper outside! Hmmm.. i see the only good ting about the IT Fair is u get a huge variety of things to see... but prices ain't fantastic. and the crowd is :eek: as usual!

another attraction is the show girls... but didn't see many photographers when I was there yesterday afternoon.

Keltzar said:
I was looking for the Epson 4490 and heard that the price at the show is $388. Anyone have idea where else I can go if I don't want to go with the squeeze?

the R1800 at $898, i think can buy.

Eh i got few things wanna get... but dunno wu hua bo...

dl_9mar.jpg

wanna get about 3 sets of WVC54GC for my office, no need for voice, since not going to record any voice... cos shifted office then have few spots where we can't see if any ppl is there, best if they got speakers instead of microphone hehe... OI COME OVER TO OFFICE NOW.... since office got wireless liao, even easier. So buy there better or go SLS negotiate better, and where to buy?

den the Skype fone, dunno nice anot, anybody use b4, i dun skype, my mom & bro does...
den there got sell ring flash? how much? cos saw in 1 of the model pic, den see a ring flash pic behind...

Hobbesyeo said:
Digicab HD-060 at $130

Other models are discounted too.

fyi, the Digicab store is on the 6th floor hall, rite at the back. got a lot of differnt capacity cabis for sale. :)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
den the Skype fone, dunno nice anot, anybody use b4, i dun skype, my mom & bro does...

tried the skype phone last night, you needs to connect a USB base to your laptop/pc and install skype client sign in on your laptop/pc. Then you will able to use skype phone and able to see your skype contacts on the phone itself. If you have skype out, then can use the handset and call like normal phone lor. The handset also have speakerphone function.

Voice quality quite clear, but i only tested using two system on local LAN.

caseytan said:
tried the skype phone last night, you needs to connect a USB base to your laptop/pc and install skype client sign in on your laptop/pc. Then you will able to use skype phone and able to see your skype contacts on the phone itself. If you have skype out, then can use the handset and call like normal phone lor. The handset also have speakerphone function.

Voice quality quite clear, but i only tested using two system on local LAN.

sounds good enuff... its for 2 IT idiots anyway... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.