IT Show 2012.

Ferrari 1

Feb 26, 2007
With decades of success, the IT SHOW 2012 connects the industry and enables the IT and Consumer Electronics innovations to grow and thrive. The IT SHOW 2012 serves as the largest information and entertainment platform where consumers come face to face with the latest innovation technologies from world renowned brands.

:rbounce: 8 Mar 2012 - 11 Mar 2012
Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre (Suntec City)
Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6 - 12pm to 9pm

Official Website:
IT Show 2012

Link:
Lucky Draw - IT Show 2012

Floor Plan Maps:
http://itfairsg.com/itshow2011/images/Floor Plan Map Suntec Level 4.gif

http://itfairsg.com/itshow2011/images/Floor Plan Map Suntec Level 6.gif

More Info:
http://www.singapore180.com/events/it-show/

IT Show 2012 | Events | Great Deals Singapore

IT SHOW 2012 Price List Flyers Brochures Jobs Discussions

IT Show 2012 Promotions:
Seagate:
IT Show 2012 Promotions: Seagate by VR-Zone.com

LifeProof:
IT Show 2012 Promotions: LifeProof by VR-Zone.com

:vhappy:

anyone know there is any good offer on M4/3 camera for Olympus series?

:thumbsup: See Ur guys @ the BiGGEST IT Fair! :D

:rbounce:

Hi anyone coming for itshow? Can help check if tkfoto have any other flyer with the promotion price? I saw only one in bootstrike just pics of products no price. Thanks a lot!

Anyone know where can i see tkfoto flyer for the it show?

Im looking for that too. U can check their fb page. But i doubt they release a flyer with price. I am at work now so curious to know what promotion they have. Bro and sista on the field pls let us know here..

Im looking for that too. U can check their fb page. But i doubt they release a flyer with price. I am at work now so curious to know what promotion they have. Bro and sista on the field pls let us know here..

Why they don't release flyer with price? Better for promotion too.

I dunno coz i cant find in on net. Anyway im flying there now afterwork :)
Will help update u guys on pricelist if they have it there. Cheers

I dunno coz i cant find in on net. Anyway im flying there now afterwork :)
Will help update u guys on pricelist if they have it there. Cheers

I got a gd deal from tk , lot of freebie for discounted thinktank, worth going down

G1x.. Iso 12800 looks like my 60d iso 3200 from screen.. Power!

I got a gd deal from tk , lot of freebie for discounted thinktank, worth going down

Which bag you got and around how much? Interested to get the pro-speed belt and modular set. They discount quite a bit?

Which bag you got and around how much? Interested to get the pro-speed belt and modular set. They discount quite a bit?

Ud40@$179, extra pixel pocket apart from the one included.
One big and one small tt travel pouch free.

U referring to modular component? Is at$169, free
Thin skin belt

Ud40@$179, extra pixel pocket apart from the one included.
One big and one small tt travel pouch free.

U referring to modular component? Is at$169, free
Thin skin belt

Thanks for the info! Not bad, discount from $188 and free belt.

Just to update.. Been to the itshow. Tkfoto is having 10% disc than regular price for all thinktank product. Sirui tripod same regular price but with extra freebies like strap n cleaning kit. All other accessories normal price. Happy shopping!

Just to update.. Been to the itshow. Tkfoto is having 10% disc than regular price for all thinktank product. Sirui tripod same regular price but with extra freebies like strap n cleaning kit. All other accessories normal price. Happy shopping!

u mean like camera strap? i rather go funan and buy. not crowded and can slowly take your time.