IT Show 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMC

Sep 4, 2004
Beyond Space-Time Continuum
First computer fair of the year! :)

Suntec Convention Hall 10-13th March 12-9pm.

anyone planning on getting anything?

TMC said:

Canon 350D?? :lovegrin:

No money. :sweat: Go there see see.

Any idea is eastgear will be there? I need to get a spare EL3 battery...my Megapower just died barely after 4mths old....it just refused to recharge :sweat:

D2Hs is not targetted for this Mar, wait a while more ;)

I need to get... D2X, D2X and maybe a D2X :)

Go look-see, look-see.

And I guess I'll be leaving my wallet at home. :)

350D should be there ..

loupgarou said:
350D should be there ..

Yeeessssss, 350D, mmmmmyyyyy prrreeeccciousss...... I cccommmmiiinnng foooor yoooooou! :lovegrin:

Big Kahuna said:
Any idea is eastgear will be there? I need to get a spare EL3 battery...my Megapower just died barely after 4mths old....it just refused to recharge :sweat:
Yes. At Booth 8423.
Their batteries backed by 6 mths 1 for 1 warranty. :thumbsup:

TMC said:

Airport Express ... how much ?? Got free gift anot ?? :)

KNIGHT ONG said:
Airport Express ... how much ?? Got free gift anot ?? :)

Haha..I am waiting for that too! Ask the Apple stuff and they refused to budge an inch about the show promo! Keke.....well we just have to wait lor....KO u going on 10th?

Hommie said:
Yeeessssss, 350D, mmmmmyyyyy prrreeeccciousss...... I cccommmmiiinnng foooor yoooooou! :lovegrin:
\

Dunnnnnnnnnnnn bluffffffffffff.......your precious is 1Ds MkII!

Pro Image said:
Haha..I am waiting for that too! Ask the Apple stuff and they refused to budge an inch about the show promo! Keke.....well we just have to wait lor....KO u going on 10th?

Probably going on 11th evening after my work .. 10th no free leh .. :D

So when u going .... ?? :)

11th no good leh, I dun have time got event to cover, :(

KNIGHT ONG said:
Probably going on 11th evening after my work .. 10th no free leh .. :D

So when u going .... ?? :)

most probably on the opening day as i will be there to meet my client. just nice after closing the deal!

will let you know if there is a promo on the AE but i really doubt so. I think have a funny feeling Mac is going to come out another version of AE soon as the price has dip from $248 to $218. Plus the last IT show in Sing Expo they gave out free AE for any purchase of MAC computers. I miss out on that offer as I bought it a few weeks before the show.

Pro Image said:
most probably on the opening day as i will be there to meet my client. just nice after closing the deal!

will let you know if there is a promo on the AE but i really doubt so. I think have a funny feeling Mac is going to come out another version of AE soon as the price has dip from $248 to $218. Plus the last IT show in Sing Expo they gave out free AE for any purchase of MAC computers. I miss out on that offer as I bought it a few weeks before the show.

Actually I didnt miss out that offer, just that didnt think of going wireless at that mah .. somemore they said worth $250 so take out this item and minus $250 .. :D

Now should be a good time to go wireless liao ... damn my modem ... :complain:

Status
Not open for further replies.