It is still street photography, isn't it?

jyasin

Jan 10, 2010
Came across this site, and thought I'd share it with all of you.
Was actually on the lookout for a certain beer-lover, but to no avail. I have faith he'd be on it soon enough, I'm sure ;)

http://wastedsg.com/

1. of course this is street. its very honest street.

2. The key to holding your alcohol is to keep walking and never to lie down horizontally. Once you do, the alcohol in bloodstream travels to your head, and that is what gets you wasted. All these pictures are good illustrations of this mistake.

3. Do not underestimate the capacity of the Drunken Photographer. He's the standard bearer of the RF.SG beer drinking community

3. Do not underestimate the capacity of the Drunken Photographer. He's the standard bearer of the RF.SG beer drinking community

+1, the bar will run dry long before the drunken master gets wasted..

Some of the captions quite interesting haha

Do not underestimate the capacity of the Drunken Photographer. He's the standard bearer of the RF.SG beer drinking community

Believe me, I know this.. I also know how the Drunken Master gets when he's all boozed up, heheheh..

Just my personal hor..... against no one k.

I felt that capturing beautiful things are much better than capturing things people felt shameful about.
One can argue that its a form of art, but if over do it, i felt that its kind of publishing others dirty laundry. ( is it necessary? )
Is photography about making other's shameful moment publish in public which make the publisher's life much more fulfilling?

J
I felt that capturing beautiful things are much better than capturing things people felt shameful about.
One can argue that its a form of art, but if over do it, i felt that its kind of publishing others dirty laundry. ( is it necessary? )
Is photography about making other's shameful moment publish in public which make the publisher's life much more fulfilling?

I don't think those people photographed feel shameful being what they were at that time. Contrary, some people feel a sense of pride and ego being photographed in such happening places at such happening hours....

Looking back, I felt I was once young before... hahahaha....

hehe i was once young too!
I got drunk before on my 21st birthday. Heng that time didnt get shot on that :p

I don't think those people photographed feel shameful being what they were at that time. Contrary, some people feel a sense of pride and ego being photographed in such happening places at such happening hours....

Looking back, I felt I was once young before... hahahaha....

Hello, your time no internet!