It is spelt as "L-e-n-s"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A major Singaporean error which 99% of Singaporeans make
--> There is no "irregardless". It is simply, "regardless". "Irregardless" is an invention unique to Singapore, but almost all Singaporeans(including many local English teachers!) use it.
I'm sorry. I don't know where you get it from, but irregardless is not a Singaporean invention. Though we love to claimed the ownership of lots of inventions. It's used by novelist sometimes in mainstream novels these days. If you say "regardless" is the same as "irregardless", you have used "irregardless" wrongly. Or understood what it meant wrongly. That's what I'm saying. There's not just semantics in language you know. There's also Sociolinguistics. Perhaps you can do a minor on English when you enter the uni if this is your area of interest.

hemmm... seems every now and then someone tries to correct the england in this place.

the last one got quite out of hand i recall. heh.

somethings never change. :bsmilie:

hemmm... seems every now and then someone tries to correct the england in this place.

the last one got quite out of hand i recall. heh.

somethings never change. :bsmilie:

England? Wow....someone actually tries to change England?

The point here is everyone makes mistakes.....lets not quibble over small issues and just enjoy the fellowship in the world of photography....

Status
Not open for further replies.