It is confirmed: Jet Li is now a S'porean citizen

Status
Not open for further replies.

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
As reported in Yahoo!Singapore News: Jet Li is now a Singapore citizen (31 July 2009)

He say he choose Singapore because of its good education system.

But, hor...

His daughter is studying at Singapore American School, ley...

EDIT: Orrr...now I suddenly realise why MediaCrop suddenly showing the re-run of "Romeo Must Die". Got "behind the scenes" snippets of the show summore. I'm quite a fan of the man, but sorry lah Mr. Li, Romeo is one of the more c*ck shows he's appeared in (wired stunts for a wushu master???). ChannelFye people, what are you thinking? Are you trying to welcome the man and hopefully he'll sign a contract with ChanelYou, or are you trying to malu him? Maybe that's why he ran away from Hollywood, you know? :p

Wu ying jiao!!!!!!

So he need to do reservist or not? :p

LoL, if he ever pop a son here then his son will be REC Li one day...

Don't think that will happen bro. Even if he ever pop a son, he will send his son overseas, then his son will pop a son/daughter and then come back to SG to be a Singaporean. So forever no need to serve NS! :bsmilie:

Don't think that will happen bro. Even if he ever pop a son, he will send his son overseas, then his son will pop a son/daughter and then come back to SG to be a Singaporean. So forever no need to serve NS! :bsmilie:

Hahaha... what a way to escape NS...Gong Li also pink I/C already... Imagine some old inche go tell the son, "Eh, I like your mother that show ah, the one she wear gold gold squeezy squeezy one. Sibei chio leh. Can ask her gimme autograph not???"

Yea, I find Singaporeans are always the ones getting shortchanged. Defend the country for other people to come and stay here. and get citizenship some more.

Hahaha... what a way to escape NS...Gong Li also pink I/C already... Imagine some old inche go tell the son, "Eh, I like your mother that show ah, the one she wear gold gold squeezy squeezy one. Sibei chio leh. Can ask her gimme autograph not???"

Anyway, they rich what. Any country will welcome them with both hands and legs. I will do that if I am Jet Li. hehehe...

They can take first class seats on the plane like taking bus like that, so who cares. :devil:

Yea, I find Singaporeans are always the ones getting shortchanged. Defend the country for other people to come and stay here. and get citizenship some more.

But Jet is different from most I guess. He come and set up some charitable foundation leh.

Anyone knows where Jet Li practises his Kungfu in Singapore.

I've learned a few Kungfu moves and want to try them on him. :)

Are you sure you're up to it?? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

He's the lead actor in Wong Fei Hong I, II & III ok! :bsmilie:

Do let me know where I should send the morticians to collect your body :)

Anyone knows where Jet Li practises his Kungfu in Singapore.

I've learned a few Kungfu moves and want to try them on him. :)

I'm keen to document the the event and post on Reportage... Death of the Sion

BTW, is the children's mother Nina Li? Gong Li no fight for this Nina. 这利大过那俐 :)

Make sure Singapore squeeze him while he is still here. But even as a citizen, if he doesn't stays or makes his money in Singapore, there is no income tax on him, right?

BTW, what has this news gotta do with CS? Is he a shooter? Which side is he on? Canon or Nikon...lol

BTW, is the children's mother Nina Li? Gong Li no fight for this Nina. 这利大过那俐 :)

Make sure Singapore squeeze him while he is still here. But even as a citizen, if he doesn't stays or makes his money in Singapore, there is no income tax on him, right?

BTW, what has this news gotta do with CS? Is he a shooter? Which side is he on? Canon or Nikon...lol

errrm...... this is kpt?

Status
Not open for further replies.