IT Hardware Shop

heys im looking for some graphics cards and cables for my desktop but i seem to have some trouble finding shops around in singapore. any shops to recommend guys? (im nt singaporean and dont really know my way round much so hence the noob-isity hahah)

trd2970

Jun 8, 2005
try challenger superstore at funan, their prices are not the best but at least they are reliable.

if u want to go to SLS, most shops on the 3rd floor upwards are okay, look for the bigger stores with more customers...if u are buying graphics cards and cables, should be fine... just stay away from the camera shops on the 1st/2nd floors.

do check out the pricelist maintained in hardwarezone forum:
http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/promos

really useful, as most of the big shops in SLS will upload their price lists on HWZ.

good luck and have fun!

Apr 7, 2010
Southern Enclave
Agreed... for best hardware prices, nothing beats the top few floors of SLS. One reputable cam store on the top floor as well.

greenieadi

Mar 12, 2006
Jurong West
heys im looking for some graphics cards and cables for my desktop but i seem to have some trouble finding shops around in singapore. any shops to recommend guys? (im nt singaporean and dont really know my way round much so hence the noob-isity hahah)
Like what the rest said. Sim Lim Square IS the place to find Computer parts. My advice is to register as a member at www.hardwarezone.com.sg so you can download the shops pricelist.

Only go down when u already find the graphics card you're looking for. If you are lazy, there is local online shop, www.potterhouse.net , payment is Cash on Delivery.

Do compare SLS price vs the online shop one.

Sgdevilzz

May 16, 2010
Try cyberActive. Prices are so-so but can be trusted. You can find them almost any shopping centre. City square mall, tampines 1 etc. Go their website. They should have snooze of their shops.

Top Bottom