Istana Woodneuk .. how to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love_sky

Dec 8, 2005
East area
Anyone know how to go to Istana Woodneuk ?? Is the building torn down already?

Thanks

Thanks bro ...

Tomorrow going down ... before CNY
;p

Thanks bro ...

Tomorrow going down ... before CNY
;p

For safety, suggest you go with someone.

Really a deserted place and quite a long walk in.

Anything happens, nobody will find you.

Look out for broken tiles when inside the building, wear shoes not sandles.

Don't go up the 2 staircase in the main hall, not safe. Or for that matter don't venture upstairs, the flooring may not be safe.

If you exit in the right direction you should end up at the side road beside Botanic Gardens.

Have Fun.

If you exit in the right direction you should end up at the side road beside Botanic Gardens.

Have Fun.

Not very sure but I heard from a friend that this area has been fenced up.

nice place for shoot.but very eerie.

do look out for beehives or hornets.
and do inform someone when you're going.
else, no one will know even when you're left with just bones.:bsmilie:

Not very sure but I heard from a friend that this area has been fenced up.

Yes, it's been fenced up. But some kind people made an opening in the fence for exit. :bsmilie:

Don't go up the 2 staircase in the main hall, not safe. Or for that matter don't venture upstairs, the flooring may not be safe.

Have Fun.

Thank bro. I will look after myself ...:cool:

nice place for shoot.but very eerie.

do look out for beehives or hornets.
and do inform someone when you're going.
else, no one will know even when you're left with just bones.:bsmilie:

Yesterday went to OCH solo and feel some "friends" follow me :bigeyes:

Thanks sis . I will info my parent :cool:

Thank bro. I will look after myself ...:cool:

Do be careful of scorpions too. Was there for a night shoot when some one (from another group) was stung by one wood scorpion, but luckily not poisonous.

Do be careful about going to Level 2 too, the structure is rather unsafe.

If you have SAF combat boots, wear it :)

Have Fun.
i totally agree with this, had seen a video, and i felt that the stairs is very unsafe to go up... my friend was not sure how to come down in the end, becareful;)

did you guys know that there is another old delapitated house near botanic gardens? I think it used to be the old french embassy. But the place is seen vacated and occasionally looked after by an old security guard that leave by about 6ish everyday. Had a couple of film shoot there. Nice place. BUT wouldnt advise to go at night. Cos uh... my crew and i had seen stuff there before. :) Will try to find the map for the place some time.

did you guys know that there is another old delapitated house near botanic gardens? I think it used to be the old french embassy. But the place is seen vacated and occasionally looked after by an old security guard that leave by about 6ish everyday. Had a couple of film shoot there. Nice place. BUT wouldnt advise to go at night. Cos uh... my crew and i had seen stuff there before. :) Will try to find the map for the place some time.

tt b nice! :)

all the doors have been smashed down already, including the ones which were previously locked. if you wish to go upstairs, theres an alternative staircase which isnt burnt down. just walk through the first room on your left when you enter by the main entrance

OK guys. here's the link to the other place i'm talking about.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia...91.043737474&y=32870.975035678&star=1&level=4

The building with the word VACANT on it.
would make a nice Haunted house on the hill look.
BUT i stress again. if you want to go at night BE VERY VERY CAREFUL. The "occupants" may not be very friendly like casper. ;)

OK guys. here's the link to the other place i'm talking about.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia...91.043737474&y=32870.975035678&star=1&level=4

The building with the word VACANT on it.
would make a nice Haunted house on the hill look.
BUT i stress again. if you want to go at night BE VERY VERY CAREFUL. The "occupants" may not be very friendly like casper. ;)

Two houses there, one is the former French embassy, which someone else has mentioned about the guard, the other house is advisable not to visit. It's now a home to bats...kind of health risk to enter... u won't know what infection or virus u might get. Plus...it's rather smelly. Hehe

:sweatsm:

Two houses there, one is the former French embassy, which someone else has mentioned about the guard, the other house is advisable not to visit. It's now a home to bats...kind of health risk to enter... u won't know what infection or virus u might get. Plus...it's rather smelly. Hehe

:sweatsm:

haha ya... i think cos of the pee in the small room too.... Oops. :embrass: And thats also the building where ive seen stuff moving from rooms to rooms. :( So what we did was. pack out stuff and relocate to the back up location. hahaa

haha ya... i think cos of the pee in the small room too.... Oops. :embrass: And thats also the building where ive seen stuff moving from rooms to rooms. :( So what we did was. pack out stuff and relocate to the back up location. hahaa

waa so fierce?

Status
Not open for further replies.