Istana Woodneuk anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Istana Woodneuk is located deep inside the forests off Tyersall Ave, formerly the biggest private estate in Singapore, and the second largest, after only the Istana.

Woodneuk is a 2 storey mansion with annex block. Built in the 1930s, it was abandoned by the last caretaker in the late 1980s.

:thumbsup:
redstone said:
I'll try and drop by soon.

Cant go in too big a group. :)
yeah!!!! go go go!!!!!!
jus update this thread. i see if i can follow u in the recce. but most likely is unlikely due to heavy work.
:(

not even sure if i can join in the shoot during the wkends!

weekday is no need to say liao. :bsmilie:

thanks man!! go go go!

hoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Been inside quite a few times, very unluckily my best day shoot was also the most damaged files.

That day was trapped in the old mansion for 3 hours due to storm, but managed to get some very nice shots, but many of which were lost. :cry:

ludwig

Apr 17, 2006
Hi, I am also interested in that, can keep me updated?

redstone said:
Been inside quite a few times, very unluckily my best day shoot was also the most damaged files.

That day was trapped in the old mansion for 3 hours due to storm, but managed to get some very nice shots, but many of which were lost. :cry:
wa seh. say say say! i using Kingston CF cards? :bsmilie:

hopefully this time round we'll get beta sun and light at the old building. :thumbsup:

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
redstone said:

Heh. Maybe "somebody" didn't want you to take pictures in there.

OOoOooOohh....! :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom