Istana Open House this Sunday (31st Dec 06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything interesting to shot? I have not been there, heard that a lot of nice plants. Maybe some of you maybe interested. Cheers! :)

http://news.asiaone.com/a1news/20061227_story4_1.html

Can only shoot in the garden area.
Tried shooting near the Istana Building and the security chased me away.
Certainly no photography in the building. The unfriendly security guard cautioned me when I was putting my camera into the bag before I enter the building.

Can only shoot in the garden area.
Tried shooting near the Istana Building and the security chased me away.
Certainly no photography in the building. The unfriendly security guard cautioned me when I was putting my camera into the bag before I enter the building.

:thumbsd: :thumbsd: this is getting ridiculous

Yup, no photography inside the building but outside is OK. I shot just outside the main building without any issue leh. Anyway, once inside, yr movement is kind of restricted. You have to follow the queue as there will be a lot of ppl going in.

The Garden area have lots of nice flowers to shoot. The landscape is beautiful. bring yr models in for the rare chance to shoot there. haha;p

Yup, no photography inside the building but outside is OK. I shot just outside the main building without any issue leh. Anyway, once inside, yr movement is kind of restricted. You have to follow the queue as there will be a lot of ppl going in.

The Garden area have lots of nice flowers to shoot. The landscape is beautiful. bring yr models in for the rare chance to shoot there. haha;p
Ka qing!!! :devil: Why I never thought of that? :think: But these few days have been raining... A risk to take leh...

may have a tough time finding a shelter if the starts to pour, bring ziplocks just in case...the open area leading to the main building is huge....

i guess the rain and humid vapour is really a big risk. Do not change lens in the outdoor. :cool:

Wow.. Bikini and/or wet T-shirt photoshoots !!! in the Istana... amazing siah..

Dont think Bikinis allowed lah. Got to respect the Istana a bit. Wet T-shirt should be no problem lah. Quick.. somebody Organise leh...:lovegrin:

:lovegrin: Muhahahaa..... :devil:

Also, i think those pic taken in the Istana ground can not be posted on the internet(from unclear sources)...

I thought it will only open for public on 1st May, labour day? :dunno:

as quoted from the Istana website...

The Istana grounds are open to the public annually in celebration of the following occasions:

Chinese New Year
Deepavali
Hari Raya Puasa
Labour Day
National Day

so yeah ;)

got said once for wearing shorts out

cuz i wear long pants in

say not tt nice la tts all

slippers r also not allowed :nono:
the Istana will b open from 0830 till 1730.the public will b asked to leave @ 1730.1800 close gate.anyway,the place has been flooded for the past few days due to the rain.very soft ground in some places too.if going,take precautions

please lah .. for heaven sake .. the Istana is open for the public .. why cant we just go in and enjoy the beauty of it .. must bring this lah bring that lah .. photoshoot also .. sighhhh:bigeyes:

Also, i think those pic taken in the Istana ground can not be posted on the internet(from unclear sources)...

isit? me die liao, posted a few last year. I only know that one cannot shoot at the istana grounds from the Westin roof top (helipad). The security guard told me that when I was up there a few months back.

please lah .. for heaven sake .. the Istana is open for the public .. why cant we just go in and enjoy the beauty of it .. must bring this lah bring that lah .. photoshoot also .. sighhhh:bigeyes:

Luval, yup we are enjoying lah. photography is our hobby and we enjoy shooting..hee. The istana ground is only open 5 times a year, making it a rare chance for any special shoot but we must respect the place lah. proper dressing etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.