Istana Guard Changing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiGdUb

Apr 24, 2006
coming one will take place on 1 Feb 09 at 6pm at istana main gate. SAF Band and MP will perform silent precision drill. public is welcomed to view.

It is taking place every first Sunday of the month.
The new Guard Of Honour (GOH), SAF Band and Precision Gun Drill Squad (MP) will match from Heeren to Istana and meet outside and do a Change Of Guard (COG) parade.

photography allowed not? last time i was just shooting the trees outside istana, got one police started walking towards me and so i faster chao...

photography allowed not? last time i was just shooting the trees outside istana, got one police started walking towards me and so i faster chao...

it should be allowed.. at least i was not chased away during the previous parade. :D

yeah should be allowed...i saw so many photographers before shooting the previous 1

yes,photography is allowed.
best not to use flash unless u dont mind one of the weapons flying towards ur direction.;p

No problem of taking photos of the GOH at Istana outside as long as you do not cause any obstruction or spying with your camera. Reason for CISCO guards checking on you is to ensure that you do not carry weapons or any related items that can jeopardise the situation. Security safety first. Lots of people also taking photos including tourists. Remember not to stand to near to the GOH as they need to perform the change of guard duty and show.

Status
Not open for further replies.