Isopropyl Alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Hi,

Anyone knows where I can buy this on the cheap? Need maybe 2 litres, and those sold at Guardian comes only in tiny bottles and are expensive.

Any local chemist shops?

THanks!

Friend works in a lab, can ask her. What are the exact specs for this again? 70%?

I think 70% should be okay. I don't need very concentrated amounts if that will be expensive as all I'm using it for is to clean my airbrush :p

I think 70% should be okay. I don't need very concentrated amounts if that will be expensive as all I'm using it for is to clean my airbrush :p

only 70% kills bugs...you get 100% it's not effective.

labs usually buys 100% and dilute themselves to 70%.

ever try hospital pharmacy shops before ?
worth taking a look there...

don't think vince is intending to clean any bugs. i suppose he just needs alcohol to clean the paints stuck in the air brush. LoL

Hehe yup cleaning paints and dirt.

Rats, I forgot to reply to you... and your PM box is full. Well, the vendor deals in boxes of 24 :p Each bottle is 500ml.
Was recommended to check the hosp pharmacy (just like Simon84 says!) but haven't had the time. I'll take a stroll over later today to see if they sell it in larger bottles.

What is the quantity needed? Bottle of 4 Litres at $30.00. PM me if you need, I can arrange for you.
Cheers

Sharkspin, that sounds like a better deal. Just checked hosp pharmacy $7.70 for 500ml

If they sell 2 litres at 15, i dont mind. Otherwise, 4 litres at 30 is okay too :) How many % is this?

Also, how can we arrange this? :) Email me at vince1231234 at yahoo dot com dot sg will be good as my pm box space is quite limited :p

What is the quantity needed? Bottle of 4 Litres at $30.00. PM me if you need, I can arrange for you.
Cheers

My bad to up this thread again.

has any one found IPA locally in larger amounts that is not so ex?

I found one at Defu lane selling 4L for $75, but its 99.8%.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.