ISO test: Mirrorless interchangable lens cameras

They themselves don't know what they want. Me? I'm mainly a portrait and landscape shooter, so I know what I got. :)

Yup, portrait and landscape shooter as well. More towards portrait side, but require a bit of speed, so investing on faster lens as mostly I am street shooting trying to capture moments.:D

Something I feel like writing a guide for choosing camera and lens, but lack the language ability to write a good one. I will also need some other experience on it as I also never try so much different equipment before.:embrass:

Something I feel like writing a guide for choosing camera and lens, but lack the language ability to write a good one. I will also need some other experience on it as I also never try so much different equipment before.:embrass:

No need to write... Lots online already, in the newbies corner stickies, on DPReview, etc.

I see. I know that high ISO can give you fast shutter speed to avoid blur pictures. The thing is that I can't accept the noises seen in the photos. Are the noises obvious for DSLR cameras and NEX5 at ISO1600 and 3200?

U can't accept the noises...others can..especially for b&w photos..the rule is..better got a grainy pic than got a blurry pict...

Wow, dunno that Sony NEX-5 beats Olympus EP1, EP2, Panasonic GF1 and Samsung NX10 in terms of high ISO performance. Interesting findings.

Wow, dunno that Sony NEX-5 beats Olympus EP1, EP2, Panasonic GF1 and Samsung NX10 in terms of high ISO performance. Interesting findings.

Beating the Panasonic and Oly is easy as they are using the smaller 4/3 sensor, while the Sony uses a full APS-C.