Isetan Fashion Week 12-21 Sep (18 shows)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Isetan Orchard Level 4
12 Sep 6pm
13 Sep 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
14 Sep 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
20 Sep 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
21 Sep 2pm, 4pm, 6pm

Isetan Scotts Level 2
13 Sep 1pm, 3pm
20 Sep 1pm, 3pm, 5pm

For more details on the specific labels, check out today's TODAY, page 13 (for afternoon edition). Each show will showcase fashion from different labels.

mpenza said:
Isetan Orchard Level 4
12 Sep 6pm
13 Sep 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
14 Sep 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
20 Sep 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
21 Sep 2pm, 4pm, 6pm

Isetan Scotts Level 2
13 Sep 1pm, 3pm
20 Sep 1pm, 3pm, 5pm

For more details on the specific labels, check out today's TODAY, page 13 (for afternoon edition). Each show will showcase fashion from different labels.

Anyone going for the 13th, 20th or 21st Orchard sessions?

chyeo said:
Anyone going for the 13th, 20th or 21st Orchard sessions?
Hi there,
where you do you want to meet and what time cos I maybe going there alone.

Joe :bsmilie:

Hi,

Just to update everyone. I went down to Isetan today for the 2pm shoot at level 4 Isetan Orchard....saw a sign," No photography and video."

Haiz....so everyone....don't make a wasted trip there....It;s no wonder too...no space...very small place unlike Suntec or Raffles City...

:cry:

But before the last show started, we were told very firmly not to photograph, or else they will call security. Even a caucasian tourist holding a camera was asked not to photograph...

Sianz.... :(

Harlequin said:
Well about 10 of us were there at both locations.
Started shooting when the fashion show starts. No one stopped us actually.

Dun think it's very nice to ignore the sign if you actually see it, cos may end up being blacklisted......

Prismatic said:
Dun think it's very nice to ignore the sign if you actually see it, cos may end up being blacklisted......

Agreed.

I updated this thread to inform everyone not to go for a wasted trip...

I am of the opinion that if we are told by the organisers not to shoot tghen we should respect them. There are many fashion shows that allow shooting.

We should just respect the organisers and not push our hobbies too far...it's not even about blacklisting...just social consciousness.

No offense to those who shot....care to share the pics with us??

But to those who haven't, please don't...yah?? :p

NorthernLights said:
Agreed.

no offense to those who shot....care to share the pics with us??

:p

i think it is not nice to do so. just sit in and enjoy the show.
i must say that i enjoyed the show.

iceman said:
i think it is not nice to do so. just sit in and enjoy the show.
i must say that i enjoyed the show.

Hi there,
i don't these people,they want to put some in the public and yet we can't take photo for it.If they want to put a show at the public they host a it at the hotel or at suntec.They can put a sign 'no photo taken' at there.

Joe :angry:

joe said:
Hi there,
i don't these people,they want to put some in the public and yet we can't take photo for it.If they want to put a show at the public they host a it at the hotel or at suntec.They can put a sign 'no photo taken' at there.

:sweat: :sweat:

joe said:
Hi there,

Joe, sorry but I dun get your logic. Putting up a show for the public doesn't have anything to do with taking pictures. Putting up a show in a shopping centre is exactly a public performance you know. You are on the grounds of a shopping centre which is still private property.

Usually, they disallow photography because the flashes will distract the performers or the other viewers of the show. If they have a sign to forbid photography, it will be nice to respect the wishes of the organisers. You might think that taking pictures are harmless, but it might prove to be a nuisance for other spectators.

Prismatic said:
Usually, they disallow photography because the flashes will distract the performers or the other viewers of the show. If they have a sign to forbid photography, it will be nice to respect the wishes of the organisers. You might think that taking pictures are harmless, but it might prove to be a nuisance for other spectators.
This is especially true when the premises are restricted i.e small. If you really must take photos for fashion shows, then be a fashion photographer. Sure take until u 'sian' i.e sick of it! :D

Newman said:
This is especially true when the premises are restricted i.e small. If you really must take photos for fashion shows, then be a fashion photographer. Sure take until u 'sian' i.e sick of it! :D

how to be one?

Status
Not open for further replies.