Is Velbon Tripod good??

Status
Not open for further replies.

josho

Nov 27, 2004
Jln Teck Whye
pboong.com
I would like to know whether if Velbon tripod is good?

I'm kinda looking at these:
http://www.velbon-tripod.com/sherpa.htm

Its look more of smaller in size then manfrotto.

What could be the differences in between, Manfrotto and Velbon?

Anyone care to enlight me for this? THanks

Cheers!

Josho, your itch to buy a tripod liao? :sticktong

I dunno this lah, but the Slik 330DX is lighter at 1.7KG and should hold you FZ20 + flash + tele.

theITguy said:
Josho, your itch to buy a tripod liao? :sticktong

I dunno this lah, but the Slik 330DX is lighter at 1.7KG and should hold you FZ20 + flash + tele.

Im itch for tripod again.

Im thinking is Velbon tripod good or not. I checked that before the moving of the head is as good as the ball head. Smooth is the word! V.Good. Was quoted $190 for Sherpa 750.

Im kinda thinking of that and at the same time Im considering shall I just get Manfrotto strightaway? Or rather that I should think if I ever upgrade to darkside, does my Camera still able to hold on to Velbon tripod? Because Im not too siao on the lens.

Care to guide me? :bsmilie:

best go to shop and try. if the materials used to make the tripod suits your pattern of usage then its ok to buy

josho said:
Im itch for tripod again.

Im thinking is Velbon tripod good or not. I checked that before the moving of the head is as good as the ball head. Smooth is the word! V.Good. Was quoted $190 for Sherpa 750.

Im kinda thinking of that and at the same time Im considering shall I just get Manfrotto strightaway? Or rather that I should think if I ever upgrade to darkside, does my Camera still able to hold on to Velbon tripod? Because Im not too siao on the lens.

Care to guide me? :bsmilie:
Where did you get this price?

Status
Not open for further replies.