is this thing good for NS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

+evenstar

http://www.eastgear.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=29_94&products_id=442

Elentec Mobile Phone Charger
Elentec400.jpg

Image from EG website

No, dun think so. Good for BMT only I guess as u're not allowed to bring chargers. Buy extra batt better? In unit, chargers are allowed.

Queue up for public phones and pop in 10cents like the old days my friend. :D

The more you want to make a call, the more u hardly enjoy training. Wait mobile lost, you cry like **** n no one cares.

don't know, last time don't have hand phone, not even pager. :bsmilie:
Ppl have pager = Rich man
Ppl have 2 pagers = Very Rich man
Ppl have a Brick Mobile Phone = Business Man
Ppl have a Brick Mobile Phone AND 2 Pagers = Living god

Ah dangz, the old days..... :bsmilie:

whole damn company queue up for one public phone!!

I only manage to make one phone call during my BMT time, I gave up.

That 10+++minutes of queueing for just that 1min of call to ur gf during last parade... as well as the 'gift shop' that always comes at night in the form of a van....

Oh well, one can only reminisce

That 10+++minutes of queueing for just that 1min of call to ur gf during last parade... as well as the 'gift shop' that always comes at night in the form of a van....

Oh well, one can only reminisce

last time where got E-mart?! now soldiers have it good! :sweatsm:

last time where got E-mart?! now soldiers have it good! :sweatsm:
I'm not sure, but I heard that Sgts nowadays cannot administer pushups like the old days...

"1... 2... 3....... 19... I HEARD ONE PERSON NEVER COUNT! START FROM -20!!!!!"

I'm not sure, but I heard that Sgts nowadays cannot administer pushups like the old days...

"1... 2... 3....... 19... I HEARD ONE PERSON NEVER COUNT! START FROM -20!!!!!"

"SIT-UP POSITION CHANGE!! PUSH-UP POSITION CHANGE!! SIT-UP POSITION CHANGE!! CHANGE!! CHANGE! CHANGE!!!!!"

speaking of change, i heard no more change parade already.

ultimate OT.. as everyone wants to show off how siong their NS life was compared to now... zzzzZZzzz...

"SIT-UP POSITION CHANGE!! PUSH-UP POSITION CHANGE!! SIT-UP POSITION CHANGE!! CHANGE!! CHANGE! CHANGE!!!!!"

speaking of change, i heard no more change parade already.

i can almost hear the sound of mess trays on the road floor!! :angry: :bsmilie:

mai OT liao.. anyway, if that is considered a charger. then that will directly contradict the OC's rule that "No handphone Charger Allowed" rule. It depends largely on what your OC says. Some have ultra strict rules that even say "only 1 battery in your phone" meaning even no spare batts allowed. :D

Kids have it good in NS these days.

Anyway, I don't know abt that device, but I would rather use those "backup phone battery" types that uses AA batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.