is this real?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets bid for USD 1.000.000 and see what they say........its a scam!

HS

wha... its time....

big scammer !! lets all join in !!!

Well, this afternoon....I saw a D2X for 2000USD if I can deal within 24 hours. So I sent the seller question in regard of self pick-up. This is what came back ;( :angry:

Our records indicate that you recently interacted with loriXXXXX through the eBay email system.

Sometimes eBay accounts are used to send email solicitations for transactions outside of eBay, or to send unrelated questions in an attempt to discover your email address. We wanted you to be aware of the potential fraud risk these solicitations pose and encourage you to ignore the email you received from this member. Sales that take place outside of eBay are not eligible for any eBay or PayPal protective services and you run the risk of losing your money or your item if you complete these transactions.

We would encourage you to review the eBay pages related to Fraud Protection at the address provided below for information on steps you can take to ensure that future transactions are completed successfully:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/isgw-fraud-ov.html

If you have already sent the item or sent payment for the item, please reply to this email and we will send you additional information about how to protect yourself.

Regards,
Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)

:dunno: Mind you the seller got about 46 positive feedbacks if I remember correctly.
Haizzz, there is no free lunch or dirt cheap camera in life :sticktong

Many eBay ID's are stolen, so the real seller may not even know about it, untill they see their own auctions........

HS

Status
Not open for further replies.