Is this price for the KM RC1000S remote shutter release ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pai said:
eh not bad leh. can you lock the shutter button? ie press down and lock it so that you don't have to keep your finger on it for bulb exposures?

you should make a bunch of them and sell man.
Yeah bulb no problem ;)
sell? :think: no la..make for fun only.

Clean, sweet & nicely done DIY remote. BTW, where did u get the rubber shrink?

Mine's a rush job. No solder, juz tying the wires onto the contacts. The switch costed me juz $1 or so (find urs at Sim Lim Sq, level 3, UF Technology). And no, this doesn't set off bombs. :bsmilie:

Front look
PICT7597.jpg

Whole look
PICT7598.jpg

*BOOM*
PICT7599.jpg

wah after looking at your one, i find mine so much better :bsmilie:
at least nobody will suspect i am going to "bomb"

you better be careful when using it around policemen! :bsmilie:

dominator: ya why not you make and sell? I'll be your first customer as long it can work ok and it's affordable. :D I'm looking for one to be used for my D70.

Drudkh said:
you better be careful when using it around policemen! :bsmilie:
Before the gaffer tape wrap around the wires, it does look some kinda remote detonation device.... :bsmilie:

Maybe over the weekend see if I can improve it further. But at least it works. :D

jsbn said:
Before the gaffer tape wrap around the wires, it does look some kinda remote detonation device.... :bsmilie:

Maybe over the weekend see if I can improve it further. But at least it works. :D
its the shape! and the often seen red button! :bsmilie:

Erm... Ok, any suggestions to make it look less like a remote detonation device? :bsmilie: Or I'll have to tell u guys some stories frm the Police Station's lockup cell or Tales of Interrogation Room in ISD the next time for KMOS. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.