Is this correct to do that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loupisk

Nov 8, 2005
AMK life
www.modelmayhem.com
This cs member (wildstalion) used one of my pics to put in his personnal work gallery !

He did circle two flaws that he mentionned. He posted my pic with his red circle in his personal gallery.

I urged him to remove my picture from his personnal gallery work!

He does not have nor my permition,nor do I congratulate him for that behavior.

Does his red circles give him the moral right to use other people's work?

I am highly disapointed of him !

http://www.pbase.com/wildstallion/model_work

http://www.pbase.com/wildstallion/inbox

Loupisk said:
This cs member (wildstalion) used one of my pics to put in his personnal work gallery !

He did circle two flaws that he mentionned. He posted my pic with his red circle in his personal gallery.

hmm... maybe he forget to delete? or he afraid someone else might wanna continue your thread?

anyway, i dunno him..

Hi Loupisk,

Relax and chill a bit first ... Listen to me and see if it make sense ...

I think wildstallion put that pic in his pbase "Inbox" so that he can upload the pic and hotlink from there. I do not think he has any intension of passing of the pic as his own. As you have mentioned, he had those red circle marks still on the pic.

Give him a few more hours and let him come back to you with his explaination.

I am sure it is a case of misunderstanding.

RGDs

You are probably right !

I will wait his feedback !

Just got pissed ! I am the hot blooded type of person !

Must chill indeed !

Long Thai Bean said:
Hi Loupisk,

Relax and chill a bit first ... Listen to me and see if it make sense ...

I think wildstallion put that pic in his pbase "Inbox" so that he can upload the pic and hotlink from there. I do not think he has any intension of passing of the pic as his own. As you have mentioned, he had those red circle marks still on the pic.

Give him a few more hours and let him come back to you with his explaination.

I am sure it is a case of misunderstanding.

RGDs

Aiya silly Loupisk,
He confirm not doing you wrong lah!
He has to put on his webpage cos to post on Clubsnap, you need to link from a webpage.
He will probably remove it soon. Even if he doesn't i really don't think you should be upset. Nextime you can put your name and copyright thing on your image if it's so important to you.

I guess it doesn't help that you were influenced by other 'hotblooded' ClubSnappers :bsmilie:

I have no problem with othe rpeople using my pics. To the contrary, but at leat, he should have had the elegance to mention that it was not his pic as the web page carries his personnal copyright!

I guess you are right, he probalby did not have any bad intention and needed a link to illustrate his comments.

Please refrain from insulting!

benedium said:
Aiya silly Loupisk,

Bah! Blood got down already !
I am sure it is nothing !

Will probably end up eating a good food in katong with him and laugh it away !

redstone said:
Here we go again. Let's wait for him to respond.

I disagree. wildstalion may feel the only way he can do this is by putting the picture in question in his website and hotlink it. So what if that is the only way he canhot link? Did he get the copyright owner permission to do so???

Anyway, the reason behind what he did it is insufficient to justify putting Loupisk's picture in his website.

Loupisk said:
I have no problem with other people using my pics. To the contrary, but at leat, he should have had the elegance to mention that it was not his pic as the web page carries his personnal copyright!

I guess you are right, he probalby did not have any bad intention and needed a link to illustrate his comments.

Please refrain from insulting me!

:bsmilie: Eh... you open thread, spoil people's reputation and didn't even apologise when you realised that you've overreacted. And his intention was actually good in suggesting improvements for your image. If you don't agree that you were silly in jumping to conclusions, you must be deeply delusional or blind to what is right and wrong.

I am not in a position to apologise right now !

I am not the one that put somebody else picture in a website that clearly carries my copyright !

As people say : " hell is full of good intentions" ! I do not doubt the good intentions of Wildstalion for commenting purposes, but he could come forward and clarify himself the situation !
That will do it for me!

No further comments !

benedium said:
:bsmilie: Eh... you open thread, spoil people's reputation and didn't even apologise when you realised that you've overreacted. And his intention was actually good in suggesting improvements for your image. If you don't agree that you were silly in jumping to conclusions, you must be deeply delusional or blind to what is right and wrong.

Loupisk said:

Oh my, i apologise, I uploaded the pic to my inbox, i did not realise the inbox was in my model gallery, Once again, Iam sorry and will remove right away!

I thought it would just be tehre as a hotlink, and i indeed left it up incase your thread were to continue.

benedium said:

did loupisk spoil Wildstalion reputation? have Wildstalion came and xplain? how u know Wildstalion intention?

i think u shd apologise to louspik instead cos u just talk without anybackings, just wild guessing. and u spoil loupisk reputation.....

while, i only guess, so u like it?

aiya Wildstalion came faster then i key man...

I agree, your response is rather hot blooded, but I have done the same in the past, although I had the decency to contact the person via pm first rather than opening a public thread. Next time contact the person privatly before you try and expose them and give them a bad reputation. I was trying to help you and you know that.

Wildstalion.

Glad you came forward ! :thumbsup:

This is appreciated and I am sure now that you did not mean any wrong doing.

On my side, I also apologise for my hot temper ! :angel:

If you are still game for it, my invitation for makan still stands !:cheers:

wildstallion said:
Oh my, i apologise, I uploaded the pic to my inbox, i did not realise the inbox was in my model gallery, Once again, Iam sorry and will remove right away!

I thought it would just be tehre as a hotlink, and i indeed left it up incase your thread were to continue.

Yes I thought about that!

But

1 Hot blood got me !
2 Your gallery carrying my pic is public as well! It would have been private, it would have been a different matter. I would have gone private as well!

I do not think that any reputation is armed as all the right things are done in the right time and everyone can see it is a misunderstanding.

regards,

wildstallion said:
I agree, your response is rather hot blooded, but I have done the same in the past, although I had the decency to contact the person via pm first rather than opening a public thread. Next time contact the person privatly before you try and expose them and give them a bad reputation. I was trying to help you and you know that.

Loupisk said:
Yes I thought about that!

But

1 Hot blood got me !
2 Your gallery carrying my pic is public as well! It would have been private, it would have been a different matter. I would have gone private as well!

I do not think that any reputation is armed as all the right things are done in the right time and everyone can see it is a misunderstanding.

regards,
I believed that my inbox was a private gallery, clearly it is not. Anyway, glad its all figured out now with hopefully no harm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.