Is this call cross processing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, it's cross processing.

once you know that, google is your best friend. clubsnap search function will also help you loads.

almost all the cross processing that i came across in google are not in this color, most i saw are in greenish red etc... headache trying to achieve that tone, thanks for the replies.

it will be much appreciated if there are examples give ;p

almost all the cross processing that i came across in google are not in this color, most i saw are in greenish red etc... headache trying to achieve that tone, thanks for the replies.

it will be much appreciated if there are examples give ;p
there is something call "style"... this one can not be taught, have to develop your own.

this is a combination of cross processing and split toning.

there is something call "style"... this one can not be taught, have to develop your own.

yes i understand what you are trying to put across, but all im saying is i like this color and would appreciate that if someone could give me an insight on how to achieve it. I tried it for quite a couple of hours yday when i finally decided to ask in the forum.

i desaturated the color, played with curve but somehow couldnt get that tone... ;) and on the process of playing with it i discovered some nice tone that i love it as well, its probably the "Style" you are talking about where its limited only by one's creativity? but still l would like to find out how to achieve that tone.. it seems yellowish white midtone and bit of blue in the shadow?

I think there is a slight tint of sepia tone too..

hello

like what the other's have said here, it's some sort of cross processing but i honestly cannot remember the exact steps taken to achieve this. i remembered adjusting curves, and then adjusting it again and then levels and other things :S

and the best part is i forgot to save them all as an action (as with my other photos zzz)

sorry i can't help you more, but it's good that you discovered other styles :)

play with the white balance and saturation and curves

Cross processing can only be approximated digitally.

Real cross processing involves processing or printing a negative as a positive and a slide (positive) as a negative resulting in some quite strange effects. Depending on the complexity of the cross processing you can achive some wicked effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.