Is this a ghost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

espedine

Jun 8, 2008
_MG_0605.jpg

Hi CSers, my friend and I were walking about bugis and chanced upon this stairway and i decided to take a photo, and when i showed the photo to my friend, he pointed at the black thing and asked what's that. I looked at the stairs and again at the camera, the black thing was'nt there! we quickly ran out of the staircase LOL anyway anyone can help me identify what is that? It cant be a problem with my camera cause i still could take nice shots after that. help will be appreciated! taken with 450D and 18-200

_MG_0605.jpg

Hi CSers, my friend and I were walking about bugis and chanced upon this stairway and i decided to take a photo, and when i showed the photo to my friend, he pointed at the black thing and asked what's that. I looked at the stairs and again at the camera, the black thing was'nt there! we quickly ran out of the staircase LOL anyway anyone can help me identify what is that? It cant be a problem with my camera cause i still could take nice shots after that. help will be appreciated! taken with 450D and 18-200

uh i don't see any black thing other than the railing of the stairs. lol. I think I'm missing something.

uh i don't see any black thing other than the railing of the stairs. lol. I think I'm missing something.

please dont freak me out its there!!!

please dont freak me out its there!!!

It looks like a bicycle seat to me.:dunno:

I think the bicycle seat dropped from that bicycle in the poster on the wall.

Last edited:
It's an out of focus railing.

lets go back there? who free tonight? hehe

thats the section of the handrail. try to look at the left-side railing and see the similarities (only the angle is different). Maybe you took the picture close to the end of the handrail thats y the dark end of the handrail showed up.

Its the edge of the handle plank of the railing.

2957368745_2d7b8da428.jpg

Look at the shape, its the same.

Relax, u are not so "lucky". Don't scare urself.

Its the edge of the handle plank of the railing.

2957368745_2d7b8da428.jpg

Look at the shape, its the same.

Relax, u are not so "lucky". Don't scare urself.

haha... nice observation guys... have to agree with u... at first i was looking at the black stuff thinking, how come this so called ghost shape is not like human, and the things look so solid

haha omgosh its the railing lah! hahaha thanks guys! i was so scard sia when i got home, kept thinking about it lol!

thread closed :)

Wait, you;re serious? It's damn obvious it's a railing la...

it's the railing... haha...

is this the staircase leading to the game room at 2nd storey at bugis near to guanyin temple?

haha.. it does look like its in the corner of the wall..
but on 2nd look.. its actually the railing.. intersting...

Status
Not open for further replies.