IS THIS A CRIME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroSaGi

Jul 31, 2008
Earth
If living off the money of female is a crime, does photoshoots Organiser committing a crime under the law here?:think::confused:

Heng I am not ladies shoe maker, lady bag maker, etc...
So, i'd still be a model citizen....

If living off the money of female is a crime, does photoshoots Organiser committing a crime under the law here?:think::confused:

It is not a crime.

What you do is to prevent men from acting their fantasies in real life which may further corrupt the frail fiber of our society if allowed to happen.

I salute your contribution to Singapore.

Last edited:
its a crime to live on the IMMORAL earnings of a prostitute

in short, its a crime to be a pimp

To be a pimp is a crime, to be a giggolo is not :bsmilie: To offer photographic/modelling services/skills for money is business, not an offence, unless there's hanky panky involved. Why, you thinking of organising photoshoots for XMMs? ;)

Last edited:
catchlights said:
so it is ok to have a sugar mummy? lol

Absolutely....it's a paid service mah..just that maybe the lemon law cannot be brought into such context lor...wahahaha

KuroSaGi said:

I seriously don't get u...

Absolutely....it's a paid service mah..just that maybe the lemon law cannot be brought into such context lor...wahahaha

lemon law is difficult to apply to services if there's no written set of guidelines offered by the service provider that the customer will experience yada yada type of service etc etc.

in short, if the "model" is not up to the shooter's liking, it's difficult to sue

then like that i cannot be stay at home
dad liao

kei1309 said:
then what about the penguins?

they have to go out hunt for food liao

edutilos- said:
The best part is, if you search TS post history, he posts the weirdest things in Photoshoots section like:

:confused:

Interest: swindling

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.