Is there such thing as Best School to learn photography from?

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
Just to ask, is there a top ten list of best schools to learn photography from in singapore?

Are there even 10 proper schools where you can learn photography in Singapore? I'm not so sure about that.

Universitie de Sociedad.

L'Ecole Photographique du ClubSnappe

Reportage said:
Just to ask, is there a top ten list of best schools to learn photography from in singapore?

You don't need a school. You are such a pro. Perhaps you can open one that teaches how to get the "perfect" shot by climbing trees/sitting on bike/riding a speedboat/whatever you do to get that one in a million shot. :D

You don't need a school. You are such a pro. Perhaps you can open one that teaches how to get the "perfect" shot by climbing trees/sitting on bike/riding a speedboat/whatever you do to get that one in a million shot. :D

i think you misunderstood thread starters question .

he is looking for tenure , not enrollment

Are there even 10 proper schools where you can learn photography in Singapore? I'm not so sure about that.

but improper got a few. can't exactly call it a school. more like peer learning. centers maybe?

Define $best. Most photographers with awards? Most successful photographers in terms of $$? School with best financial results?
What do you expect to learn? Have you checked any of the existing schools? Just to ask ...

Emm...at the end of the day, what do you get after completing the course?
Just curious, why did you ask the question in the first place?