Is there such a thing as Unphotogenic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dun look good in real life, neither in photos... worse is that ppl comment i look even worse in photos... so i prefer being behind the camera body than infront of the lens... consider yourself lucky you look nice in real life...

Unphotogenic said:
Not anymore when now you know that i'm a guy..and not a hot chick. ;p
I dun mind helping u with the protfolilo, but i do outdoor only, no access to studio.... I never using photography to go after chick, no point. :)

Don't bother about this unphotogenic guy / gal, he/she is just blabbering around.

He / She said it is a guy, but looking into his/her portfolio it shows clearing it is a female. It is just playing mind games. ;(

blurblock said:
Don't bother about this unphotogenic guy / gal, he/she is just blabbering around.

He / She said it is a guy, but looking into his/her portfolio it shows clearing it is a female. It is just playing mind games. ;(

well....the topic is interesting mah.... and relevant to a forum like CS :angel:

blurblock said:

a HESHE = Transversite? :dunno:

clarinet said:
U are!! :bigeyes: :think: I dun believe :blah:

i also dun believe, cos i've seen AG IRL and in photos.
:p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
a HESHE = Transversite? :dunno:

nah...just someone who wishes to remain *very* anonymous. :cool:

blurblock said:

I just wanna remain annonymous and i don't want my agency to get involved that's all.

You don't have to be rude.

grado said:
Maybe its a different style the photographer took of you from the normal snapshot of ah-peks and maids that is quite hard to digest at first. Sometimes the higher the definition and more correct the picture, the less photogenic a person looks as compared to lower definition consumer cameras or wide angle shots...
Oh i forgot one thing....remember in my first post i said that there was a shot of me that was rather decent...say...3/10 as compared to the rest which are negative 1000000.

That rather decent shot was a shot of me...front view..without smiling.That's how I look best.

However the rest,the photog was asking me to look left...look right...look on the floor....smile...in which i look absolutely whacky. :sweatsm:

Stone:Marks/points like 9/10 or negative 100000/10 are subjective. I'm only using extreme figues such as negative 1000000 to bring out how diff i look in person and in pics.Like one of my friend who says that Jaymee Ong sucks and Melissa Hyak rox. :confused: He gives Jaymee a zero while i give her one million marks.

Anyway thanks for all yr inputs. :)

Unphotogenic said:
I just wanna remain annonymous and i don't want my agency to get involved that's all.

You don't have to be rude.

Hello ..... I think you are the one being rude by treating others as Idiots ..... if you want to remain anonymous, that is fine, but playing mind games isn't really being polite. First you claim you are a woman, then you claim you are a man, so should I call you a trans?

If you want to discuss about not-photogenic person and how to make him/her look more photogenic, it is fine, but you are here to blabber about items and blantently lying. Anyway, just for your information, while 50% of your picture lies on the photographer, another 50% lies on the make up artist.

I am not being rude, I am just pointing out what is obvious. Thus, before you start accusing other people of being rude, look at your own conduct first.

blurblock said:
Hello ..... I think you are the one being rude by treating others as Idiots ..... if you want to remain anonymous, that is fine, but playing mind games isn't really being polite. First you claim you are a woman, then you claim you are a man, so should I call you a trans?

If you want to discuss about non-photogenic person and how to make him/her look more photogenic, it is fine, but you are here to blabber about items and blantently lying.

I am not being rude, I am just pointing out what is obvious. Thus, before you start accusing other people of being rude, look at your own conduct first.

Point out examples in which i'm lying,treating people here as idiots and playing mind games.
People with elistist,over-sensitive and self righteous behaviour annoy the heck out of me. I've got only 7 posts here in this forum and all are from this thread. The evidence is all here ,clearly for all to see whether i've been rude to people,lying and playing mind games.

Unphotogenic said:
Point out examples in which i'm lying,treating people here as idiots and playing mind games.
People with elistist,over-sensitive and self righteous behaviour annoy the heck out of me. I've got only 7 posts here in this forum and all are from this thread. The evidence is all here ,clearly for all to see whether i've been rude to people,lying and playing mind games.

uh. your profile (not portfolio as blurblock mentioned) says female, and you say you're a guy on this thread? i thought i was the only chap reading wrongly?

--------- quote ------------
There wasn't any make up done during my portfolio,just hairstyling...mainly becuz i'm a guy(i mean..even if there was makeup done..how much better can a guy look...as compared to a girl where you can literally transform a plain jane into a swan with expert makeup skills)And my passport,and school library card photos in which i look decent to good...was done without any expert styling or makeup.And the best part is...the shots were done by maids and ah peks who are obviously unskilled with the cam.

Not anymore when now you know that i'm a guy..and not a hot chick.

----- Quote ---------

unphotogenic.jpg

Batantly Lying and playing mind games

----------- Quote ---------------
I'm not sure.He probably quit his job as a photog upon seeing my pic. He was like "hey pose like that..i want you to look that way".Then he snapped...looked at the photo...shaked his head...and again he said "now i want you to show more teeth" *SNAP SNAP* Photog looks at photo and peng san.
---------- Quote ----------------

------ Quote ----------

My uncle's maid should have been the photog that day.
-------- Quote --------------

--------- Quote -------------

How i can look better in shots taken by maids and ah-peks as compared to a professional?
------------ Quote ------------

Treating people as idiots

sehsuan said:
uh. your profile (not portfolio as blurblock mentioned) says female, and you say you're a guy on this thread? i thought i was the only chap reading wrongly?
I've already stated that i didn't want my agency involved and i wanna remain annoymous that's why i put my profile as female on purpose cuz i thought a person,guy or girl could be unphotogenic and i was interested in expert opinions from you guys and i wasn't expecting any free-shoot or whatsoever.Those who PM'd me was informed right from the start that i'm a guy.Whatever "mind-games" that resulted wasn't intentional.

Sorry for causing all these hate.
Goodbye.

BLurblock:try growing a sense of humour.

Unphotogenic said:
I've already stated that i didn't want my agency involved and i wanna remain annoymous that's why i put my profile as female on purpose cuz i thought a person,guy or girl could be unphotogenic and i was interested in expert opinions from you guys and i wasn't expecting any free-shoot or whatsoever.Those who PM'd me was informed right from the start that i'm a guy.Whatever "mind-games" that resulted wasn't intentional.

Sorry for causing all these hate.
Goodbye.

BLurblock:try growing a sense of humour.

Sorry, sense of humour does not mean being treated as an idiot ........

Anyway, masking your gender as a female does not mean being anonymous, unless of course there are only ONE male model agency in Singapore, then I should apologise.

try growing a brain.

sehsuan said:
isn't gender an optional field for profiles?
I didn't know you could leave it blank.

Still,apologies for causing all these hating. Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.