Is there secret code in the Thread Title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spheredome

Jul 5, 2007
AMK
I am not talking about proper english here. But is there any hidden codes or signal among the way it is text in a thread title?

I mean once while (quite frequently), you get title with reverse, additional letters like Cannon, Mcro, Shuuter, Spyer, Fliterr etc. Are these special/hidden signals to a group of members? :think:

I am not talking about proper english here. But is there any hidden codes or signal among the way it is text in a thread title?

I mean once while (quite frequently), you get title with reverse, additional letters like Cannon, Mcro, Shuuter, Spyer, Fliterr etc. Are these special/hidden signals to a group of members? :think:

hmmm.....conspiracy theorist? haha :bsmilie:

sounds like the da vinci code...very interesting...:bsmilie:

Typo.

I've heard of some of the secret code before.

Len

Marco

Shuttle

Apature/Apreture/Aprature

But like you I do not know what it means. :bsmilie:

You have apparently spent too much time here! So I guess each time someone spells "marco" or "shuttle", a bat-signal lights up the sky! :D

Cr@p, calebk beat me to it lol.

Don't forget FLIM!!!

You have apparently spent too much time here! So I guess each time someone spells "marco" or "shuttle", a bat-signal lights up the sky! :D

Cr@p, calebk beat me to it lol.

No this method is much more subtle. You didn't know? Marco Polo is alive, and the Space Shuttle Columbia incident was a cover up 'cause the location of his existence was exposed accidentally.

ha ha ha, u guys are great !!

Some people love to take XMM shots, but are paisay to admit it. So they came up with all these elaborate codes for their thread titles, and only their own gang will know the wolf calling and respond :bsmilie:

Beware of the authorities.....LOL :sweatsm:

That is call photographic expression of word. :bsmilie: :sticktong

Suggestion. I you have temporary amnesia with a word (I do too often), use the www.dictionary.com to help. It gives word patterns as well as various words with similar meanings.

Precisely, regardless whether the person spelled it out based on sound alike or purposely (creative or cynical signals to others), the least these creative folks can do is to keep the Thread Title text correctly. Making errors in the content may be possible but error before starting a thread is not logical. KPT section is fine but not genuine question.

One error leads to another error where members just copied and paste text.

Like I heard a lot of guys say "Flim" when they actually meant "Film"... Try ask someone later...

there is a secret code. it is called the "typographical error code".

Then there is a way to decipher the code sometimes, it is called "spell check". ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.