Is there room for a new photo print service in Singapore?

moosterh

Jun 30, 2014
Shanghai
Dear all,

I have launched a DIY photo print service in China called *CENSORED*. Our customers like us for the fact that we make beautiful products against reasonable prices, combined with a flawless customer service and 'happiness guaranteed' policy.

We are currently exploring the Singaporean market. With a 1-2 day delivery from Shanghai with SF Express, where our facilities are (HP Indigo 5500 / 7000) prices should be lower than most local or Malaysian vendors.

Question: are you -photo book creators- happy with the service you currenltly get in Singapore and are prices and quality in good balance, or would you welcome a new service?

If you have other remarks about these type of services or ideas for products that are currently missing, please respond to this thread.

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Marc

Last edited:
you post a thread here, so I assume that you are targeting professionals only?

if so, you are asking in place that most of the people hang out here are shooting for fun and extra pocket money, the data you collected won't be accurate.

and if you are targeting consumers, just wondering would the interest of ordering your products able to support your business venture here. Just do a search on threads about photo printing, photo book enquire here.

hope this help.

We are currently exploring the Singaporean market. With a 1-2 day delivery from Shanghai with SF Express, where our facilities are (HP Indigo 5500 / 7000) prices should be lower than most local or Malaysian vendors.

Question: are you -photo book creators- happy with the service you currenltly get in Singapore and are prices and quality in good balance, or would you welcome a new service?

If your product and services are targeted at the mass market consumer for such albums, then I guess that your balance of prices and quality has to be overall better than those available here.

For commercial use, the quality of inks and papers used may be more important than price as these are usually ordered by clients for very special occasions.

A HP top end printer may be used, but often the ink and the paper used would be more important than price as printing such albums are usually for very special occasions.

By the way, my experience with SF Express has not been too good, especially for the Singapore sector. Maybe you need to consider other couriers, especially if it is for commercial customers even if it costs more.

This is clearly an advertisement. So please register yourself as an advertiser. Final notice. :)