Is There Anything Wrong With My Being A Chinese?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hi Guys,

I feel kinda pissed off today, after seen John (canonminolta)'s comment about my sale over here:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=143735

This really never happened to me in my whole life. I've lived in Australia and the USA for some years, and I've travelled to many countries, nobody ever said anything (bad) about my being a Chinese.

This is the first time that someone ever commented about my nationality. I'm proud of being a Chinese, and there is nothing wrong with my coming and working here (or being a member of this great forum). I've done my best to serve Singapore (as a Researcher at NUS) well. But it's really bad to see this kind of things/comments here or anywhere.

Hope I'd never ever see this kind of things happen here again.

Feng Wei (a proud Chinese from the People's Republic of China, and a happy CSer)

What comment? Don't see it anywhere.

Anyway, don't worry. Many of us know you are a very nice guy. For those who talk s.h.i.t ... let them say what they want. They are just jealous. ;)

Oh, just checked, the administrator has just removed John's comments. I guess I over reacted a little bit. Sorry.

Just one brief quote from what he said just now at that thread

"You are a unfaithful man ... from P.R.C."

Just because I put the same item here at the B&S forum (asking for S$130 but negotiable) as well as at eBay (starting from US$1.00 but John blamed me for that). I don't see anthing wrong by doing this. And I just couldn't see anything related to where I was from at all.

Well, I should relax a litte bit I guess. ...

Nothing there...seems like it has been deleted.

You can't make everybody happy... some are just out to hurt ya', get on with your sale :)

fengwei said:
Oh, just checked, the administrator has just removed John's comments. I guess I over reacted a little bit. Sorry.

Just one brief quote from what he said just now at that thread

"You are a unfaithful man ... from P.R.C."

ya .. dun worry about him ... he is just making uncalled comments

My 2ndary 4 class had:

Indo-Chinese
Korean
Australian
Malay
Indian
Chinese

I remembered we had so much fun mixing around.

Can't imagine why some people like that... :rolleyes:

may i ask where that guy father or grandfather or great-grandfather come from??? just wanna know :think:

Sad to hear tt, anywayz cheer up...:D

let us relate to three other incidents and put in marco prespective:
- protest in genting highland; &
- protest in Cathy Pacific's aeroplane;&
- failed bid in Unocal by CNOOC;

->Chinese are really more confident & assertive with their rights with progress in econmic well being.

Aiya, this is another one of those isolated cases.

Don't worry about it. In Singapore it's a multi racial society. There are bound to have rude people on or off line.

Cheer up!

there are troublemakers all over the world, you just can't stop them, moreover its internet.

hawkeryh said:
let us relate to three other incidents and put in marco prespective:
- protest in genting highland; &
- protest in Cathy Pacific's aeroplane;&
- failed bid in Unocal by CNOOC;

->Chinese are really more confident & assertive with their rights with progress in econmic well being.
I really don't see the connection to the OP??? Granted, Chinese is more assertive, that is a good thing, but it has nothing to do with OP!!

Thanks guys. I know that not everyone here thinks as what John (canonminolta) thinks. I've got to know a lot friends here already. Hope we always remain like that and enjoy photographing as long as we can.

Cheers!

some people just like to hide behind computer and shoot off.Just let them be,administator also did a very fast job there.:thumbsup:

Fengwei: maybe he's just jealous you have such cute kids.

zaxh81 said:
some people just like to hide behind computer and shoot off.Just let them be,administator also did a very fast job there.:thumbsup:

Fengwei: maybe he's just jealous you have such cute kids.

I second that:)

Hi Fengwei, met you only once, from my heart, you are a nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.