Is there any superstition you believe in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcn

Oct 6, 2005
you can tell me about it here

espion

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2005
that there are people who read what I write?

mcn

Oct 6, 2005
i have already fell off many time fore, and i wasn't even using N

that was when i was using m and then c ... that is why i switch to n

i hope it's 3 time lucky now :bsmilie:

I believe if you use a camera that starts with N you'll fall down from the ladder one day. :bsmilie:

nikonrus

Feb 15, 2007
Is there any superstition you believe in?
If you say Sion out loud 3 times in a row, Sion will post a new Afghan Girl shot. :bsmilie:

Seriously tho, I was once told by this Indian fortune teller not to cut my hair/nails on a Tuesday (bad luck it seems), Whether this is true or otherwise, I've not done so (conciously anyway) for more than 10 yrs now.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
Sion can't be real ... he must be just some superstition ... but looking at the Afghan girl series ... it's a superstition that's hard to get rid off ... Sion can't be real ...

If you say Sion out loud 3 times in a row, Sion will post a new Afghan Girl shot. :bsmilie:

Seriously tho, I was once told by this Indian fortune teller not to cut my hair/nails on a Tuesday (bad luck it seems), Whether this is true or otherwise, I've not done so (conciously anyway) for more than 10 yrs now.
When I was young I was told not to cut nails at night.

The other night I cut my nails at 2am, nothing happened except losing $2.15 in lottery. :)

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
nope. :)

yqt

Sep 8, 2004
East of Singapore
I belive that if I get an old coolpix I can shoot better pictures ( like the New Paper Photographer Of The Year 2005 1st runner up )

yqt

Sep 8, 2004
East of Singapore
My wife belive that if she con't to buy 4D she'll strike 1st price one day.

My MIL belive that her luck in mahjong will bet better and better.....

I belive that if they just give me the money from 4D and mahjong, I'll be able to affort a tee too axe *ss :lovegrin:

every time people tell you your pixs are "nice shot", "no horse run",or :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.

you sure will henta kaki for many years.
I believe when people ask for free wedding photography, they expect you to be grateful for the opportunity to use your camera. :)

yqt

Sep 8, 2004
East of Singapore
I believe when people ask for free wedding photography, they expect you to be grateful for the opportunity to use your camera. :)

I also beleve that in time to come, these people will be asking the photographer to pay them to shoot their wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom