Is there any smaller bag for my 2100UZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siewsphone

Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
Just enough to fit it in, don't too big.

If yes anyone know the price?

Thanks

All depends on how small u want it to be.

I using a lowepro LX120 which is a shoulder strap. Body just enuff for the DC with 2 side pouches for spare batteries and lenses if necessary and maybe the charger for travelling.

Originally posted by kaipium
All depends on how small u want it to be.

I using a lowepro LX120 which is a shoulder strap. Body just enuff for the DC with 2 side pouches for spare batteries and lenses if necessary and maybe the charger for travelling.

May I know how large is it?

And how much is it?

errr....go to lowepro website and check the dimensions lar.....very hard to describe leh

Originally posted by kaipium
errr....go to lowepro website and check the dimensions lar.....very hard to describe leh

actually checking :embrass:

How much how much? ;p

lowepro is a very good brand(but a little bit pricy). Overall, it's value for money ( provide you dun get chop ). I think you can only buy from CP cos it's the only store that sells. Very good quality and is super durable.

The one I am using can fit the uzi nicely, just one small pouch in front to put extra battery and filters, not many though. got from AP, $15. no name brand lah...

Originally posted by tangcy
The one I am using can fit the uzi nicely, just one small pouch in front to put extra battery and filters, not many though. got from AP, $15. no name brand lah...

Water Resist?

Can snap and show me the photo?

Thanks advance :embrass:

I think so....

here's the pic just taken

P3280507.JPG

P3280508.JPG

P3280509.JPG

outside mustafa, there is 1 bag, $7.50 with padding, and can fit a 2100UZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.