is there any more low budget square nd12 and above filter

dardar

Oct 6, 2010
looking for a square filter for my tianya holder that is more ND8 but must be cheap no above $50
is there any such filter

Last edited:
dardar said:
looking for a square filter for my tianya holder that is more ND8 but must be cheap no above $50
is there any such filter

No. . .

put 2 nd 8 lo.. 2 tianya de cost 20 or 24

haha yup i know,, just a suggestion =-x... oh! than use that 1 u intro,, cheap haha

Tianya is pretty bad actually. Collects dust easily and generally degrades iQ. Although recommended the Lee filters, seeing your budget, won't get you good filters. Why not you save a little more and at least get the hitech pro 10?

Last edited:
Tianya is pretty bad actually. Collects dust easily and generally degrades iQ. Although recommended the Lee filters, seeing your budget, won't get you good filters. Why not you save a little more and at least get the hitech pro 10?

+1 for your suggestion, though I use TianYa filters. It ain't that bad. More like so-so.

Last edited:
Sgdevilzz said:

I dun think lee produces 85mm filters do they?

well actually i use tianya filter i still find them quite good the only thing bad about them is when u stack filter it will cause a magenta sky haha

DSC_0364 by Erronax, on Flickr

btw thx for the nd 16 link i think i getting 1 soon haha

I hope you don't mind me doing this. Just a quick edit. Played around with the Hue/Saturation.

5968818343_9832bedbd7_z.jpg

Just tell me if you don't want it here and I'll delete it.

I dun think lee produces 85mm filters do they?

No they don't. TS can always get a cheap filter holder for Lee's. IF he buys Lee filters.

Sgdevilzz said:
No they don't. TS can always get a cheap filter holder for Lee's. IF he buys Lee filters.

Considering the price it might be too much to convince oneself to do so. It took me quite a while to jump onto the 100mm filters.

Cowseye said:
Considering the price it might be too much to convince oneself to do so. It took me quite a while to jump onto the 100mm filters.

It's always a tough decision when it comes to expensive gears and accessories. That is why hardcore research must be done to prevent from losing out. ;)

The Tianya ND8 and above really make the colour very purple.
The ND4 is still ok, the ND Grad is also ok..
I have the ND8 and 16 and i absolutely hate them…i wish they made better ND8…
Stacking Tianyas is a definate No No…the colour cast is just horrible.
But for such a price, can't complain..just use the ND 4 or Grad…and use on a polarizer if you need a little more..I still have my B+W ND110 is all else fails

well actually i use tianya filter i still find them quite good the only thing bad about them is when u stack filter it will cause a magenta sky haha

Cameron highlands tea plantation!

Sorry for off track but i guess sometimes you get what you pay. Can check out Orient Photo also, saw some Hitech filters in the shop today. Cannot remember the price though.

gundamseed84 said:
Cameron highlands tea plantation!

Sorry for off track but i guess sometimes you get what you pay. Can check out Orient Photo also, saw some Hitech filters in the shop today. Cannot remember the price though.

They share the same price as TK foto. Just check the price at www.TKFoto.com.sg

erm 0.3 is nd4 ? hightech look not bad may consider i guess
and yes it is Cameron highlands Mah tea plantation