Is there any good sites to make your own Photoblogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaowugui82

Jul 12, 2005
i saw tat some ppl have created photo blogs... which is like blogging and could upload photos and putting comments below the phots. so i am wondering is there any good sites for them? thanks!

you can try flicker, or multiply... don't really like to use those types so i prefer to 'diy' them to blogger and i use deviantart as well...

blive said:
How do you DIY? Want to learn...

its actually just a ma-fan method of uploading photo's to my photoblog..

1. edit and add border in photoshop cs2
2. upload each and every single one of them to imageshack[get an account there so you can track the image]
3. copy the code over to blogger
4. post!

can check my photoblog..most of my friends say its ma-fan...i say its work! ;)

metallilan said:
its actually just a ma-fan method of uploading photo's to my photoblog..

1. edit and add border in photoshop cs2
2. upload each and every single one of them to imageshack[get an account there so you can track the image]
3. copy the code over to blogger
4. post!

can check my photoblog..most of my friends say its ma-fan...i say its work! ;)

Er... That's what I do as well... But my photos are in flickr... :think: :sweat:

your photoblog design is different from the rest. Did you use any software to create the webpage for uploading or is there a template somewhere. I can't understand all the html codes...;(

Aiyo, if you are using blogger, just use picasa2 with bloggerbot lah. ;)

metallilan said:
you can try flicker, or multiply... don't really like to use those types so i prefer to 'diy' them to blogger and i use deviantart as well...
Flickr and Multiply are good, except I find them a bit troublesome in certain areas.

Flickr has limited albums if you are not paying or having a pro account. They also restrict you the amount of photos you put each month. So unless you are a working pro in which you can pay for a pro account, then the paying part for a pro account may not sound so good to you.

Multiply has got TOO many things though - they have blogs, recipes, links etc etc. I felt the layout was too messy.

Just my 2 yen worth.

Peace,
-Michelle- :p

blive said:
your photoblog design is different from the rest. Did you use any software to create the webpage for uploading or is there a template somewhere. I can't understand all the html codes...;(
hi blive,

go to www.blogskins.com to find a skin that you like... then copy and paste over the script to the template in blogger.com!

simple!

and if you know some html, you can also edit it slightly like font size!

on a side note, my blog is at: www.avipeqaday.blogspot.com

cheerios!

germ

blive said:
Thanks. Your site is fantastic. All the best to you for the yspa award
thanks. i hope to win it too! (and not to mention the mentorship one could get, intangibles)

have you checked out the vid yet. it's pretty funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.