Is there any forum to discuss about the SG stock market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to Channel News Asia. They have a Market Talk Forum filled with self annointed gurus and quacks, doomsayers, and boiler room kids. Beware, do lose too much money.

Why not just buy/sell camera equipment, fun too.

sgfunds.com
canslim.sg
wallstraits.com

:lovegrin: :lovegrin: thanks

as a seasoned stock trader, i would advise you to stay out in the month of Feb. You are late and if u buy now, you are buying the highs making those who bought last year rich. It is now less than 14 days from Chinese New Year... after the festival is done and over, reality kicks in.

Wait for March, April or May. U will see cheaper stocks. Hope my advice helps. :think:

I lost count how many listed companies ex-CEOs are in Singapore jail currently.

a lot loh..

ACCS is one of them. I nearly bought their shares... lucky i was rushing for meeting and forgot about it.

Shareinvestor
Sharejunction.

But ultimately you still have to do your own homework and not too much from the "tips" in forums.

Forummers in shares forum are like CSers....they can talk how complex the camera functions, specs, angles, lightings.....but the pictures they shoot still not up to standard.

Alot of warren buffett wannabes.

;) :) ;)

hehe
everyone want to be WB mah ..

but then the market is very hot now..
most pple are also chasing the price ....

:sweat:

U can join in, as long as u know u are not the last one holding it when everyone already got out...

And that's the hard part.....how to guess correctly when the music is going to stop in a game of musical chairs?

Just don't be left without a seat when the music stops.

And that's the hard part.....how to guess correctly when the music is going to stop in a game of musical chairs?

Just don't be left without a seat when the music stops.

the key is buy into good blue chips when market corrects. :sweatsm:

btw wat is blue chip, heard it years back went the economy started to pick up

btw wat is blue chip, heard it years back went the economy started to pick up

Look at the color of the company logo; if it's blue, then its "blue chip", if red, then it's "red chip"

Similarly, if you find orange, pink, purple, you may designate them accordingly. Quite a standard practice actually..

Now stock market is bullish and to finance your L lens and VR lens just

BUY BUY BUY

the key is buy into good blue chips when market corrects. :sweatsm:

Yes. Despite after going to a few boom and bust, its does seem that those blue chipped companies usually come out ahead than the rest.

However, in recent months, or these 1-2 yrs, red chips seems to defy gravity. Maybe Newton's law is not known there, or something their schools did not teach.

But, seriously....

There are a lot of super traders out there now. Everybody, I mean everybody, including monkeys, that buy stocks makes money.

A few prominent fund managers already had discovered their Joe Kennedy moment. have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.