Is there any celebration for Royal Wedding here in Singapore?

candyyam

Aug 19, 2010
Singapore
just wondering if there is any interesting events going on or company selling special design cakes for that haha :)

just wondering if there is any interesting events going on or company selling special design cakes for that haha :)

CCHappiness.jpg

candyyam said:

I heard the photoshoot organizers will be holding a royal theme shoot where you can be the prince next to the XMM princess.

i thought this colonial crap went out the window 45+ years ago >>>

i thought this colonial crap went out the window 45+ years ago >>>
The Republic of Singapore is still a member of the Commonwealth of Nations with Queen Elizabeth II as the head so let us...

All Hail the Queen!
All Hail the Queen!
All Hail the Queen!

:bsmilie:

Last edited:

maybe british Council might have.

otherwise, nonbody would gives it a damn after those chow ang moh rush home to defend their kingdom during the Japanese occupation

The Republic of Singapore is still a member of the Commonwealth of Nations with Queen Elizabeth II as the head so let us...

All Hail the Queen!
All Hail the Queen!
All Hail the Queen!

:bsmilie:

That may be true.

But to many Singaporeans this is still our most revered Empress:

EA_071218092430373_wideweb__300x375,1.jpg

Last edited:
Only if u r royal fans and plan to watch it on TV LIVE celebrating with champagne otherwise take your "baby" and go out shooting better!

My 2 cents worth of suggestion.....

Only if u r royal fans and plan to watch it on TV LIVE celebrating with champagne otherwise take your "baby" and go out shooting better!

My 2 cents worth of suggestion.....

It's a public holiday in Singapore?

Shops must raise the Union Jack?

Last edited: