Is there any battery tester for NiMh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
i am wondering is there any battery tester for NiMh battery? like for 2500mah or 2000mah... cos sometimes i charged the batteries but never use, but not sure if the batteries have discharged or full, den if 2500 have discharged to 1800 or lower, does it still show full energy, or will a battery tester still know the diff is a 2500 and show accurately the amount of power left?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i am wondering is there any battery tester for NiMh battery? like for 2500mah or 2000mah... cos sometimes i charged the batteries but never use, but not sure if the batteries have discharged or full, den if 2500 have discharged to 1800 or lower, does it still show full energy, or will a battery tester still know the diff is a 2500 and show accurately the amount of power left?

Use a 10 buck Digital Multimeter and measure the voltage across the battery terminals ...

NiMH discharge at 1~3% per day when not being used from memory.

http://www.teamdigital.net/store/customer/product.php?productid=671

anybody used this b4? btw is team digital a local company? any shops i can just pop in & buy?

another problem here... now most of my stuff uses 6AA batteries, is there any holder that take 6 batteries so that its easier to differentiate. also, is there a charger that charge 6 at 1 go?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

May be you can check it out at those RC hobby shops (Radio-control). I believe they do sell battery testers. :bsmilie:

Hi ... something very cheap... go to Daiso at IMM 3rd level. A battery meter for $2.00.. It show you 3 setting... good/weak/gone! Good for quick check. For NiMH, if it is at weak reading, you need to charge it!

Simple and cheap!

Yappy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Note... if all contributor can use the 'Decrease Size' feature.....

Status
Not open for further replies.