ya.. i was juz qouting an estimated price of addon lens.Originally posted by mpenza
Try to get other TC if you could. The Vitacon one is only 1.5x. I just sold 2 away for $110 total....
Can give some examples?You might want to consider other models (which won't necessarily cost more) if you want more manual controls (when necessary. almost all digicams can function as a point and shoot) and want better night shots. [/B]
Thankz for the feedback mpenza ... guess the 2040 will beat the 2900 in night capability ... if oni they built a hyrid digicam of the 2900, 2040 and the 2800 ... ahhh ... den things wld be much easierOriginally posted by mpenza
Perhaps I start with the shortcomings of the QV2900UX:
1. lack of optical viewfinder (I don't find it bothersome though)
2. slow flash recharge (I've gotten an external flash)
3. short coverage range for the flash (I have an external flash for occassions when I need to use the flash a lot, e.g. weddings)
3. no bracketing mode
4. no burst mode
5. short duration of movie clip without sound
6. slow lens, requires tripod when the lighting is dim and you don't want to use the flash
7. some jaggies for high contrast images
Maybe others can list out the shortcomings of the C2040?
You might want to change the title to QV2900UX vs C2040 to attract more attention ;p