Is there another local photo forum besides CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Verre Vrai

As above ;p

When you have tried and seen the rest, you will know that ClubSNAP is the BEST!!

:cool: ;) :thumbsup: :devil: :D

Originally posted by Darren
When you have tried and seen the rest, you will know that ClubSNAP is the BEST!!

OT, since when there is a Clubsnap HQ? :p

Originally posted by Darren

Agree. :)

There is offstone.

But hey, better not go there, the crowd there seems more pro-ish then clubsnap.

figure this out

i'd friends whose friends also recommend clubsnap to 'em :p

Hey Guys,

Quite new to photography. have been to offstone but i still find CS the best. folks here are just seems more lively. :bsmilie:

Maybe the offstone folks discussion are too cheam for a biginner like me.

I agree the general ambience here in CS is more lively. Perhaps cos the membership base is bigger and the crowd is generally younger.

If you need more critical comments, Offstone is the place.

There's no saying which forum is better (or worse) because they all cater to different audiences. At best you can say which is the one you PREFER or suits you better.

It's the case of one man's meat and the other's poison.

I felt very adverse towards CS when I just joined. The layout is simply too fanciful for me. There are so many categories that I didn't know where to go.

But after some time, I settled down in CS and found the comments given very useful. The people here are very jolly. The smorgasbord of categories do not daunt me anymore. I just go to the specific ones which interest me and spend my time there.

Hope you guys don't adopt that narrow vision which I did when I just joined CS and think other forums are not for you. (I was in Offstone for about 1/2yr before I learnt of CS) Give alternate forums a try and you'll find the little pros and cons that each forum has to offer.

Cheers! :)

Originally posted by rayman
Hope you guys don't adopt that narrow vision which I did when I just joined CS and think other forums are not for you. (I was in Offstone for about 1/2yr before I learnt of CS) Give alternate forums a try and you'll find the little pros and cons that each forum has to offer.
I would say that we are very open here ;)

As a matter of fact, I regularly (can say almost daily) visit Offstone, HWZ and the NPS website, but ClubSNAP is where I post the most, and I only occasionally post in the other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.