Is there an eye-piece extension for 5D?


Status
Not open for further replies.

ldft

New Member
Nov 15, 2005
73
0
0
I wear glasses, and I find getting my eye in the right position pretty tough sometimes, especially when leaning forward. So wondering if there is anything out there that would extend the eyepiece back by 1 to 2 cm.

Considered the angle viewer form Seagul, but than will be looking down all the time, also not good.
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,265
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
ldft said:
I wear glasses, and I find getting my eye in the right position pretty tough sometimes, especially when leaning forward. So wondering if there is anything out there that would extend the eyepiece back by 1 to 2 cm.

Considered the angle viewer form Seagul, but than will be looking down all the time, also not good.
get the circular eye cup lor... we have been using it...

btw anybody know how we know which diopter we need, i tune it max already, still slightly blur, anywhere to do installation? or can buy off the shelves?
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,130
0
36
lulu island
Don't think the VN or EC1000 can help. One magnifies 2X of your VF, while the other corrects your eye. Maybe a self-made Eyecup? :dunno:
 

AncientMariner

New Member
Dec 1, 2004
1,064
0
0
Little Red Dot
Drudkh said:
Don't think the VN or EC1000 can help. One magnifies 2X of your VF, while the other corrects your eye. Maybe a self-made Eyecup? :dunno:
Think you misunderstood. I meant Magnifier, which looks like a straightened angle finder, Vn for Idft and the EC1000 corrector for DCA since he max'd out his di-opter.
 

ldft

New Member
Nov 15, 2005
73
0
0
AncientMariner said:
Think you misunderstood. I meant Magnifier, which looks like a straightened angle finder, Vn for Idft and the EC1000 corrector for DCA since he max'd out his di-opter.
Yes, this is what I'm looking for. :thumbsup: :D Any idea if it's available in Singapore and how much one would cost?

Thanks :)
 

pai

New Member
Nov 24, 2004
1,699
0
0
Lala Land
www.flickr.com
Status
Not open for further replies.