Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geckorian

Feb 10, 2004
Need to have my earphones looked at. Warranty is one year hor?:embrass:

squalle said:
one year warranty

here's the svc centre:
Website www.sennheiserasia.com
Address 438B Alexandra Road
# 01-06/08 Alexandra Technopark
Singapore 119968
Phone (+65) 6-2735202
Fax (+65) 6-2735038

taken from
http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser/icm_eng.nsf/root/0service-partner?Open&country=Singapore

May I know which earphones that's problematic?
Maybe not really worth the trouble going there. LOL

Thanks. Tried calling them but there's no answer. Guess they don't work on Sats.
It's only a MX500 white but I bought it only in Jan. :( I live near there so it's I guess it's worth a try.

Canew said:
What is the problem with your ear-phones?

There's no sound from my left ear piece. :cry:

+evenstar said:
have you tried it on other mp3 players? i have one mp3 player that has a problem with the left channel and no sound comes out from it..

Nope just tested my headphones on it. MP3 player is fine. Earphone's left channel is a goner. Boohoo~

raptor84 said:
I wonder if its worth it to service my old HD490.. its considered consumer grade.. hehe...

wat's wrong with ur 490?
if only wiring problem, IMO, it's easy to solve it on your own.
if driver(s) spoilt, then I think it's better to buy new headphones.

Nah i think its wire plus the fact that the foam pads have ompletely de-composed hehe.. maybe get them to replace the pads,, clean out the dirvers and replace the cable..

Canew said:
Ya, in such a case, a trip to the service center is warranted.

When during purchase, did they say tat the MX500 got 1 yr warranty? I dun think MX500 got 1 yr warranty. No deal lah, just throw & got to buy again.

But i am sceptical abt their CX-300 i read got 2 yrs warranty... really meh? Though it cost a bomb, depending on where you buy anything from $112 (S.L.S Hung Bro) to $149 (Funan Centre)...

Is there a place where i can sell off a senn mic? Ive got once piece thats a shortgun mic that i wanna sell but its super hard to find a buyer.

Need to have my earphones looked at. Warranty is one year hor?:embrass:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sennheiser Service Centre
438B Alexandra Road, #01-06/08, Alexandra TechoPark, Singapore 119968
+65 6273 5202
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
KRISHNA ENTERPRISE PTE LTD
www.krishna.com.sg

♠
Thanks. Tried calling them but there's no answer. Guess they don't work on Sats.
It's only a MX500 white but I bought it only in Jan. :( I live near there so it's I guess it's worth a try.

Actually, if it is just a wire problem, just dismantle the left driver housing and resolder the wires. I did this quite often on my previous AKG headphones.

If it is a busted driver unit, you willl have to replace it. Which means, send your headphones back to Sennheiser Service Centre.

Last edited:
I've been to the service center a few times since I work around there. The service is :thumbsup:. They don't simply charge you for replacement of parts and if the part doesn't need replacement, they'll tell you. So far I had very good experience with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.