Is there a club for Remote-control Monster trucks here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YEOWMING

Jul 28, 2004
www.blessed-i.com
Is there a club or interest group for remote-control monster trucks/rock climbers here in Singapore?

Very keen to start this hobby but no kakis to play with.

yes.. but i think it is not a local website.. coz my bf is playing rc cars.. off road and on road.. and he got friends who are playing climbers and monster trucks..

try to google ba.. is something RC tech...

Thanks, but I am looking for local community here in Singapore. I guess this hobby isn't as popular here.

If you are thinking of buying your first remote control truck, here are some things you need to keep in mind. I would advise you pick yourself up an RTR (ready to run) kit to begin with. These RTR RC trucks often come fully assembled, or require only minimal assembly like gluing the tires to the wheels. Most of these models now also include a 2 channel radio and the servos pre-installed, saving you the hassle of trying to match a radio to servos.

Here have more like monster DSLRs and lenses :bsmilie: comes with remote triggers too!

Hope you find your answer though.

Last edited:
I am actually looking at Traxxas Summit. RTR. However, it doesn't have support here, so abit worried about spare parts purchasing over internet , will shipping costs kill? etc etc.

I am actually looking at Traxxas Summit. RTR. However, it doesn't have support here, so abit worried about spare parts purchasing over internet , will shipping costs kill? etc etc.
I'm looking for these stuff too. But my school has a drift club.

GMAN

There is one RC shop 2nd floor in Orchard Plaza, cross the road from OG Orchard, selling Monster Trucks RC and EP 1/10 CAR. The lady owner is Mdm Winnie. Go and see. :)

There is one RC shop 2nd floor in Orchard Plaza, cross the road from OG Orchard, selling Monster Trucks RC and EP 1/10 CAR. The lady owner is Mdm Winnie. Go and see. :)

It's very easy to get poisoned by Winnie. When I was into RC cars about 8 years ago, I used to go down to her store almost every week.

A very fun hobby, but it's definitely not easy to find suitable places to practice. There are only so many tracks in S'pore to work on skills. Anyway, current hobby is definitely more satisfying even if it's THAT much more expensive.

It's very easy to get poisoned by Winnie. When I was into RC cars about 8 years ago, I used to go down to her store almost every week.

A very fun hobby, but it's definitely not easy to find suitable places to practice. There are only so many tracks in S'pore to work on skills. Anyway, current hobby is definitely more satisfying even if it's THAT much more expensive.

Winnie is a very convincing lady. :sweat:
But she knows the stuff very well. I can say one of the pioneers in the local RC industry.

Winnie is a very convincing lady. :sweat:
But she knows the stuff very well. I can say one of the pioneers in the local RC industry.
yup!!!! kekeke...

Status
Not open for further replies.