is there a chance for me to explain myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hercules

Jul 6, 2005
to Max 2.8
I wonder why do you always suggest closing the thread?

Do you always do that when you have an argument wif someone, shutting him off so that you can always have the last say?
:do you always get so worked up when you cannot get the chance to solve other people's questions, Screwing him & posting such remarks about the person? If i haven post my stuff, then get on with your life lah. Why make such a big fuss over sumthing which you cannot control?

:Have you ever read what you actually posted? have it ever occured to you that it's totally baseless accusations, and really childish of you? You cannot even argue properly, jumping from one point to another.

Did i promised you that i will post the photos for your viewing? the answer is NO. Even if yes, get on with your busy life, why worry about me?
As a matter of fact I did promised hosea last week, but I failed to deliver. I'm truly sorry about that, Hosea.
ANd if Hosea was the one who was pissed off like you, i got nothing more to say. I accept the blame for making promises that i could not keep.
:& if you are busy, and you can still post your pics and solve other pple's prob, good for you.:thumbsup: But please note that not everyone can do that. And DON'T you ever tell me what to do and what not to do !!!

:For the benefit of the other members here, Go read the thread about the search for 2 persons in this forum.& this is my explanation.... I got other commitments outside, maybe my time management sucks, or my schedule is just too damn packed to edit and post pics like max 2.8.
Am i wrong to have other commitment in life?
:the main question here is .... is there a need to get so worked up?

:From your post you are implying that i 'm lazy and rude by not thanking you and not posting the photos so that you cannot fixed it and that makes you so piss off.
To be fair, let the others post their comments here. Lets hear what they have to say.
Was i ever rude to any1?
If i'm not wrong, are u the one wearing a yellow shirt that day? and was the one who joined us at a later time @ taman jurong mcdonalds? If i mistaken sumone else for you, i apologize to that person. From your reactions in this forum I assume that you are so engross in solving my IR problem that you did not hear me say "thank you" after we went for our own shoot beside the small pond near the toilet..but no point in me explaning, you woudn't listen anyway.
Hosea, you sent me a PM, and I replied, was I ever rude to you? If you dun mind you can show them what i wrote. I was glad that i managed to meet up with a bunch of nice people...now minus 1.

Lastly, this thread wouldn’t be closed, i be delighted to have a debate with you - Max2.8, over this matter....:)
& If you dun mind, I suggest we meet face to face to talk over this matter like grown up men as I can't use the computer much, in case I can't read nor reply to your post.

Gabriel Tan

TrailsofLife

Jul 6, 2004
Singapore
To Gabriel Tan,

My apology for any rude word used in earlier threads.

I'll like to say I told you to post your image here so we can try to figure a way to fix your WB problem when you couldn't get your WB right and I was fiddling with your camera, try to recall. I said "Try to shoot like dat first then go back and post it up, we will try to figure a way to post process your image." Remember? I didn't ask you to edit, just post only.

If you dun want me to tell you what to do for WB, then you go and figure out yourself, why ask me to help at the outing in the first place? I went back home waiting for your image to solve it for you but didn't see it. That's why I pissed off. I love IR photography, its my passion and I am willing to fork out some time to help. I've been searching the net for your Post process method, didn't ask for any thing back. Definitely not your kind of appreciation and personal insult. I speak up whenever I am pissed off, you are right, I only O-level. Can't write or defend myself properly, but I am eager to share. I am not sure if you are eager to learn.

My complaint in the earlier threads were to newbie in general. Read closely. This is a message to all the newbie out there
Met too many people like that liao, go outing once, problem solved, disappear totally! Very selfish!
Yes, I wore a yellow T-shirt that day and ask the rest, I am never a nice person, infact, ask around, I speak in hokkien and in vulgarity.

I dun think you understand the culture here at all, we always try to post and feedback about our outings, thats how we do here. Always inform each other of whats happening to our life and discuss about outing places. Thats how we maintained our 1 year plus friendship and managed to convinced CS to start a sub-forum here so we can share the knowledge we gained from each other. And we(infact everyone who learnt IR here) always pay special attention to newbie who needs help. Looks like its not worth it.

I close the thread and stop others from posting threads unrelated to IR to keep our forum clean. I'll stop my answering of enquiries and organising of outing from now on, because its not worth the effort anymore.

Hope this answers all your questions. I am not interested to debate, I got work to do, you mention you have a busy schedule too, lets move on.

If there's any more rude word here, my apology again

Anything unrelated to Infrared Photography or Ultra-Violet Photography, should not be posted here. Next time, post it in feedback or kopitiam forum.

Please close this thread, if not, I'll ask the mods here to close it.

To the rest, Please refrain from posting threads unrelated to IR or UV photography in this IR forum

TrailsofLife

Jul 6, 2004
Singapore
Thanks, Darren! Thats fast! Didn't know you work today...

Status
Not open for further replies.